Chapter 28

Mia, Quill, And Dylan went off to find the fugitives.
Mia was able to sync to Mantis and she was giving them directions. They knew that Red Skull kept putting up barriers but Dylan would teleport them past the barriers.
Eventually they found all the families and Mantis ties up. They looked scared to see Mia and Dylan but relieved to see Starlord.
"Don't worry we are here to help!" Mia said.
"Yeah Spider-Man recruited us." Dylan told everyone.
"Ok guys you keep lookout while I untie everyone!" Mia went over to Mantis first because she knew that Mantis could trust her.
"Come on help me untie everyone else"
"Thank you for helping me," Mantis said to Mia. Mia smiles at her "no problem."
They got to work untieing everyone else. Quill looked at Dylan. He knew he was being unfair. This guy was just a kid. Quill has always had trust issues. Maybe Dylan reminded him of his own 17 year old self. He wouldn't have trusted himself. But maybe Dylan was different. After all Dylan has proven himself time and time again. And Clint seemed to love him. So did Scott so he should not be guarded.
"Hey Dylan I wanted to apologize. I am sorry i haven't trusted you. I can really see that you want to be a part of the team and I know I have made that unnaturally difficult for you. I just have trust issues and you disrespected me and that triggered me."
Dylan looked over at him. Surprised and confused at Quill's apology. He knew that Quill didn't like him but he didn't know that Quill was intentionally hazard on him the reason being that he didn't trust him. Honestly he did not think he did anything to be untrusted.
"Quill I forgive you. But you have to know the only reason I'm so dedicated to the team is because my sister is on it. I know her and I are twins but I am very protective over her. I will not let her get hurt if I can prevent it. So yeah maybe I seemed untrustworthy. But it is only because my main concern was for Mia. That has changed though. I care about all of you now. I do not want anyone of you hurt. Especially not Li-" he cut himself off blushing.
"Lila?" Quill asked smirking about this newfound information.
Mia untied Morgan last and rested her on her hip.
"Come on guys we have to go!"
They all started off into a sprint. Dylan got MJ,May, Ned,Shuti,Okoye,Nakia, Laura, cooper, Nathaniel, among others out of the building and teleported them into the safety of the ship.
"Spidey to stormy come in stormy !"Mia heard Peter's voice
"Stormy here. We got most of the fugitives out. I still have Morgan with me waiting for Dusty to come back."
With that Dylan came back. Mia tried to walk over to him but realized she couldn't move. Dylan tried to do the same but couldn't move to her. Someone had paralyzed and they knew it wasn't Red Skull as he was distracted by Steve. They looked at each with horror filled eyes. Someone on their team was working as a double agent. The only question was who?