Extra chapter: steve and mia

A/N:This is a little short between Steve and Mia to show they're father daughter relationship while I wait for my brother to send me his chapter

Steve looked over at Mia worried. He didn't want to tell her this but she was so upset about Dylan he needed to tell her how he felt when Nat died. He brought Mia aside.
"Mia we need to talk. I know that you are worried about Dylan."
"Of course I am. He is my brother after all!"'she said like it is obvious. Steve was being weird and she didn't know why.
"Yes but I need to tell you something. Mia you need to accept the fact that we may not be able to save him."
"What?" She asked her voice trembling.
"I'm saying that we might have to let him die!"
"How dare you! You have never lost a brother! The only reason I am on this team is cause of him! Our parents don't pay attention to us! He had always taken care of me! How dare you tell me that I have to accept that! You do not know what it's like to have no one left that care for you!"
"Do you have any idea how I felt when Natasha died, the last person in my life who I loved was gone. But did I pretend like i could save her. I was lucky to find out that I could save her! And I took that opportunity. But we got in a fight when I tried to save her. She wanted me to let go and get on with my life. But I couldn't! Look I know you don't want to let go of Dylan but you might need to! Plus you've got me and Peter. People care about you now not just Dylan."
"But why can't we save Dylan?"
"I'm not saying we can't. Natasha could die again but I know we need to try even with that opportunity I'm just saying in order to win we have to be prepared that we might lose some people!" He told her. Mia looked up at Steve with tears in her eyes. She was going to save her brother no matter what Cap said. Dylan was not going to die for them. Not now! She looked more determined than ever. "No there's no win if there's a loss!"