Are You Sure He'll Do It? (Chapter 5)

A mage covered in black walks into a room with a large circular table at the center. There are multiple holograms up, mostly about the Elemental Masters or the teens.

They run their hand through their blond hair that reaches their shoulders. Six mages covered in clothing from top to bottom are around the table.

"Nice of you to join us," one of them talks.

"Tch, a whole ten minutes late," another one grumbles.

"He's been busy working for us," someone else points out.

"He's a useful ally, let's not get ahead of ourselves here," a fourth one says.

"Well then, let's get on with it," a fifth one speaks.

"Do you think Blaez can actually do it?" The sixth one questions.

"Do what exactly? There's a lot of things we want him to do," the blond haired mage asks.

"The part where he kills Jamil," one of the mages says in a cautious tone. 

"Blaez is a softie, I don't think he'll be able to pull it off," another one comments.

"Considering all the other non-softies managed to fail, maybe having a softie will manage to pass," a third says.

"I think it does," one muses. "I can remember..."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," a fourth one interjects.

"Yeah, you need to help Blaez accomplish all that we need him to," a fifth says.

"Otherwise we're gonna be fucking screwed," the sixth one adds. "And we're not trying to ruin our plans now. We've come too far."

"Agreed," someone else speaks. "Did anyone ever figure out if the Masters of Sorrow is an actual thing yet?"

"It's not, I just checked," another mage answers. "I remember them going against us and telling us a bunch of sentimental bullshit."

"So we've lost them as an ally as well," one other mage groans. "I am absolutely loving how our plans are falling apart."

"The fact that we're still here is enough proof to tell us that our plans do work," another mage speaks up. "So let's try and stay diligent."

"Well that's your mission. Just make sure that Blaez actually does what he's supposed to do. If he does more, great. But nothing less," another mage summarizes the mission.

"Also!" One mage speaks up before the mysterious mage could walk away. "That Gwex...if the Magic Council and the World Leaders can use other mages...I don't see why we can't either."

"Oooo, I hope you're suggesting that we take down Amy," another mage joins in.

"Let's hope so because she isn't even supposed to be this powerful. She should've given in to her anger already," another mage crosses their arms.

"And how the hell did she end up meeting Jamil? That's not supposed to happen!" One other mage throws their arms up into the air. "She's supposed to-"

"-Let's not give everything away, hm?" A mage walks over and flicks the mage's head. "Go on and get Gwex to become our ally. Also...if you happen to find anyone who could give Amy a beating, that would be great. Preferably with the teens as well but that's literally anyone."

"Understood, consider it done," the blond mage inclines his head politely before leaving the room. He walks out to the rest of the building with other mages...there are more mages here that he didn't feel like dealing with once their use was up.