I'll Do It For Him (Chapter 10)

The blond mage shape-shifts into another insect again and watches the sleeping prisoner.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the good-looking Jamil," the blond mage chuckles, shape-shifting back into his original form. "He hasn't done anything to you yet I see...well that's a problem."

"I guess I have to do it for Blaez."

The blond mage walks over to the sleeping Jamil. He kneels down right in front of the sleeping male and studies him.

Oh boy, he's a mess. I wonder what happened to him...did Blaez really punch him yet?

The blond mage lifts Jamil's shirt up, looking at the old bruises. He lets out a sigh, feeling irritated.

He's been suffering, but not from Blaez. I wonder who's been giving him these bruises...the blond mage then runs his gloved hand over the bruises. Oh, that's right. It's her.

Jamil jolts awake in a cold sweat. The blond mage continues to check the bruises.

"Who are you?" Jamil tries to back away but he's already at the wall. "Please st-stop touching me, please stop touching me."

"Tch, that Blaez hasn't done anything to you," the blond mage huffs. "It's annoying how we presented him with you yet here you are...completed unharmed."

"I'm sorry, what?" Jamil begs himself to stop shaking so much. He couldn't take being in this place anymore. And this random dude, just what does he want?

The blond mage then cups Jamil's cheek with his free hand.

"It's such a shame that you're such a cute guy," the blond mage sighs, leaning closer. "It makes this less fun. Considering the fact that I might have Amy coming after me."

"Amy?" Jamil blinks. He got Owen being brought into this because of their Nano. Amy, however, has no connections to their Nano.

"Yes, the ever so charming young lady," the blond's voice hints at sarcasm. "Honestly, she's plowed through more villains than we can shoot at her. Either way, I wonder what would happen if I..."

Jamil gets the wind knocked out of him. The blond has punched the old bruises and sends Jamil crying out in pain.

The blond quickly covers Jamil's mouth with his hand. His finger against where his lips may be to signal for silence.

"Can't have the whole planet know where you are. They need to know that you're kidnapped first before being able to find you," a chuckle then another sharp pain.

Jamil screams against the gloved hand. He tugs at the ropes but they don't let loose. His screams are lost in the gloves.

"You need to bleed," the blond continues to kick and punch Jamil until scarlet red erupts from his mouth and onto the gloved hand. "There we go. That's much better."

Jamil continues to cough. He could feel where the internal bleeding is and where his cuts and bruises were opened and freely bleeding.

Yay for being a doctor in training.

"Let's see...you're weak. So I shouldn't have any problem with bruising you but for some reason, I'm not satisfied," the blond mage sighs.

"Not satisfied?!" Jamil blurts out then quickly shuts his mouth. "I'm sorry!" He lets out a squeak.

The blond person then sits right in front of Jamil. The blond put his hand on Jamil's thigh.

"What if I took you with me? I've been meaning to get myself a toy," the blond runs their thumb across Jamil's thigh. "And I'm sure it'll make Owen even angrier."