{WEAK AROUND YOU}

So this is my second published book.

Update (x 2): I'm currently going over and editing all the chapters. So at the beginning of a chapter and you see "Edited." At the top left corner...it means it's edited lol.

A/N Strong language in this, and steamy moments, so if u ain't into that, u may wanna click off...*coughpussycough* I'm kidding it's aight.

{Story line}

She's brave, he's weak.

She's mad at life, he enjoys it.

She's hated by most, he's liked by most.

She hates him and he doesn't know why.

A 16 year old girl who derides, is impertinent, never honest and always stubborn. She only has guy friends, as all the girls in her year either hate her or avoid her, apart from her best friend Riley.

A 16 year old boy who is constantly teased by Sam for being shy and 'weak'. He's a friendly and kind boy, but I guess Sam doesn't see that.

The boy has a dangerous side but very rarely it comes out until his emotions are heightened...which includes the following:
Boiling over in anger.
Overly happy.
Getting either very sexually frustrated or turned on.
Frightened to the core.
And so on, you get the drift.

They've known each other since the start of high school. Then 2 years down the track she all of a sudden started bullying and tourmenting him. They're now in grade 11.

So this is the tale of Sam- who bullies the weak, but is only ever aiming that at Sebastian, and Sebastian- the kind boy with a dark side.

To be continuuueeddddd...

This story MAY be shorter than P,P,F. And it's more focused on romance as my first published book is more about friendship, dealing with hard ship and love.