20} physical attraction

Edited.

{Monday, week 6}

"If you're not going to swim deep with me then get out of my waters."

~Bridgett Devoue

{Sam}

"Okay so when Black comes out-"

"Black?" Sebastian muses out.

I roll my eyes, "Yes, Black." I emphasize.

He shows me an amused smile, not being scared to do so now anymore, which I'm kind of okay with. Although my body responds weirdly to it. "Are we talking about the same-"

"Thing? Yes." I cut him off. "You call it your 'dark side' right?" He nods, eyeing me curiously as he wanted to know where I was getting at, "Dark is usually associated with the colour black-" I try to explain. Key word being try.

"Not to be racist." He points out.

I rolled my eyes at that but nonetheless agreed, "Not to be racist." I repeated the words, to point out I wasn't going down that path. "And your last name is White and seeing as you're labeled to be 'pure'" He glared at me playfully for that. I just smiled to myself and continued. "it would only be fitting. Besides, it's easier instead of trying to get the right phrase for it." I add on.

He thinks about this for a moment before saying, "Phrase...as in calling 'Black' the dark side, it, that side, him and many more?" I nodded in agreement and he smiles in acknowledgement. "It's smart and I kind of like the name." He reminisces.

I smile a smug 1. "Because it fits?"

He eyes me and matches my smile. "Exactly." He agrees. "I think we got off topic with your insensitive name explanation."

I raise my brows at this, "Not insensitive, just a fact." I state. "And yes, you're right. So, when Black comes out you want me to knock you out, tie you up in a basement and when wait till he decides to calm down?" I offer.

He looks at me incredulously, but couldn't help but laugh at my bluntness and evil plan. "Maybe not for the time being, no." He says cautiously, "I would like you to keep me controlled, however you want to do it- nicely." He adds on making me feign hurt and irritation. He chuckles lowly at my reaction making my heart race. Again, really?

I slightly pout, "You're really no fun, but fine." I huff out.

He gives me a look, "You call that fun?" He queries astonished.

I shrug, "How would that not be?" I say to him, "You're just a boring person." I tease.

He drops his shoulders and gives me a blank look. "You're saying this to someone who basically lives with a curse."

I try fight back a smile but he can already tell, so I let it happen. "But that curse, being Black, is fun. Unlike you." I tell him, as I poke his nose in a taunting way.

He sends daggers my way and frowns, "I can be fun." He argues.

I snort, "You can also be a comedian."