17} fucking fuck head~1

Edited.

{Wednesday}

"She's mad but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire."

~Charles Bukowski

{Sam}

"Holy shit." I blurt out in disgust, "how can you drink that crap? It has no strength, just spice." I mutter the last bit.

Riley rolls her eyes in return, a smile ghosting her lips. "This crap is delicious thank you very much. And yes, it hasn't got any strength. Unlike your extra shot coffees, I like my spicy chai's." She explains fluently.

"Okay Ms. Hispanic-"

"Offensive."

"-I like my coffees." I finish off resting my arm against the table.

We were currently in a coffee shop, 'espresso & more' enjoying our drinks; until I decided to take a sip out of Riley's stupid chai. I still have the weird tingling sensation on my tongue.

"And I am never going to take a sip from any of your drinks, again." I add on.

She giggled at my seriousness, "More for me." She chirped.

"Good riddance." I mumble to myself.

"Samantha." She announces. My head snaps up to her eyes as they widen. Did I take it too far? Does she like her spicy chai latte's that much to call me by my full 1st name? She sees my reaction and couldn't help but laugh. "Calm down, it's not what you're thinking- although I really do like my spicy chai's." She says the last bit to herself which makes me smile. Smile because 1) she knows me so well and 2) she can be cute without knowing it sometimes.

I furrow my brows in curiosity, "Well, you said my full 1st name which you only do when you're really mad or upset or-" Oh shit.

There was an evil glint in her eyes as she remained placid. "When exactly are you going to tell me?" She declares, "Or do I have to find out myself?" She urges on.

Already knowing what she means I let out a rough sigh. "No, that's not happening, not yet. It will be 'revealed' some other time. Just not now." I say, trying to reason with her devilish side.

She sips her chai, eyeing me up and down, me not giving away anything. After a moment she places her drink down, "Guess I'll just have to find out." She finally proclaims.

My brows knit together and I slightly pout, "You're usually more understanding about this shit."

This seems to have hit a soft spot for her, because she leans over, slight guilt running in her eyes and lowers her head down a little. "I am, I just- I hate it when you don't tell me things. Especially if it's troubling you. That's why I kind of get really bothered and turn a little villainous whenever I'm left not knowing." She reveals, me finally seeing a side to her I haven't really seen before. "Because I feel it's almost the only way I can get it out of you- bringing the evil out and the 'sweet little Riley' gone." She releases, confiding in me.

That seemed to have hit my soft spot. I know right? That's quite amazing, considering I didn't even know I had 1 to begin with. Me eyes soften as I reminisce in her words, sighing when I feel a little shameful not telling her. "I didn't know that." Is all that I could think to say. "This isn't something small, well for me at least it isn't small. It's not necessarily troubling me. It's more confusing and revealing for me to speak about." I tell her, making me feel even more confused, because I didn't actually think about the proper reason why it was hard to tell her in the 1st place.