7} burning building

Edited.

{Tuesday}

"You gotta train your mind to be stronger than your emotions or else you'll lose yourself every time."

~Unknown

{Sam}

It was Home Ec 1st up and we were listening to the teacher babble on about whatever. Tom and Eric were beside me chittering about boy shit, but I zoned out, not really interested. I was about to just give up and let sleep take over, but before I could, I felt something was different. Wrinkling up my forehead I glanced around the room to see if anything was unusual...

Where's White? Wait...How in the hell did I know he wasn't in the classroom?

Oh that's right, I didn't smell failure.

It was bizarre that he wasn't in class, since he hardly ever ski- let's rephrase that- misses a day of school. Where is he? With that thought in mind the bell went dismissing us to Recess.

I strolled out into the hallway tagged alongside the boys in a daze. I unconsciously glanced around to see if I could see a particular white haired boy. But nothing.

Recess was over in a flash and so it was now Geometry. Making my way over to the Maths block I nonchalantly walked in the class and placed myself at the back (like all of my other classes). The teacher came in but I payed no attention to what he was saying.

Where is he? I scrunched up my face in thought and than relaxed it when I realized what I was doing. It doesn't matter, why do I give a shit? Shaking my head I leaned on the desk and stared out the window due to boredom. No 1 was in this class so it wasn't the slightest bit of fun. And what we were learning today I took no interest in.

An hour passed and realizing I had Citizenship with Riley I stuffed my things in my bag with a small smirk. I sped towards the Humanities block and reached the back of the class. I smiled warmly when I saw her seated next to my spot.

"It's always a nice sight seeing you smile." She beamed.

I plopped myself down, "It's a rare occasion, so take it in while it lasts."

She giggles and was about to reply back but stopped short when the teacher spoke up. She was going on about creating your own portfolio, so you can use it for applying jobs. I zoned out. I've been doing a lot of that today.

After a few minutes, Riley tapped me on the shoulder. I perked up a little from the sudden touch and turned around now facing her. She bit her lip from my reaction and I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"Question." She says and I nod my head.

"Go on."

"Now, don't get mad when I ask you." She said in a cautious but motherly tone.

A chuckle escapes my lips and I shrug, "I'll try not to. Depends what it's about." I reason.

She let out a breathy laugh and raised her brows as if to say 'yeah about that'. She whizzed around now fully facing me and I arched my brow at the action. "Do you by any chance like Sebastian White?"