15} his "dark side"

Edited.

{Monday}

"A ship is always safe a shore but that is not what it's built for."

~Albert Einstein

{Sam}

Reality dawned on me. Everything hitting me at once and I think I literally screamed from mortification, frustration and just feeling completely feeling left in the dark.

Sebastian and I went into a fucking full blown heated make out session at that party, and now I had to face him.

Maybe he won't know what happened? Tell me he was too drunk to know what happened.

Wait, he doesn't drink.

"Fuck!"

Completely ignoring everything and anything to do with that night, I tear my sheets off my body and flounce my way to the bathroom, pressing my palms onto the mirror and leaning in anxiousness.

I made up my mind, I know what I was going to do.

I stare at my reflection, apprehension almost getting the best of me. "I was drunk. I don't recall anything happening between Sebastian and I." I say into the mirror, pleased with how stable and determined I looked when I said it.

~~~~~~~~~

I groaned internally when I realized I had English 1st up. Slipping into class, I also slip into my cool facade and place myself into my spot. Sebastian was already here, his hair disheveled, dark under age below his eyes and all over looked really overtired. My brows creased.

Normal. Nothing happened. You were drunk. You don't remember. The chanting in my head persuades me and I speak up like I usually do.

"What's up, nerd?"

He looks at me, I can't tell you what look it is, I can't really describe it, but he just...looks at me. His hair falling into his dark blue eyes, the deep part of the ocean, felt like you could carry yourself away and- what the fuck am I talking about? I'm not some writer of poets. Oh, now I know the look, it's the look of disbelief and tiredness...I think.

"Nothing much, Samantha." He responds grumpily.

Is he purposely trying to fire me up? Because it's working. He said my mother fucking full name with out a care in the world. 1st of all, he never says my name and I don't know why my stomach is feeling fussy, 2nd of all, he's going to get a beating.

I clench my jaw. "You've got some nerve-"

"I do, don't I?" He slices me off, locking his eyes with mine.

I lean towards him threateningly, "If you don't shut your mouth, I'll do it for you." I render harshly, my breath fanning his cheeks.

Something in his eyes change, just like the last time, except almost the opposite. "Oh, um, okay." He stumbles out.

And que the confusion. He was bold just a minute ago and now he's his meek self. What in the world is going on with this boy?