Chapter 5

The boy that shot the arrow was blond, but he was not the same as the on that raised his bow at me and put in down as well. This boy looked meaner and lifeless and after he shot Haley he walked off to safety. Brooke ran fast over to Haley and dragged her out of the hallways range. I ran across as well and with a long scream shouted,"Crystal! Diana!"

Haley mumbled lifelessly and Brooke cried at her side. I regretted not knowing much about Haley. Diana arrived and looked at the makeshift arrow with a frown. Crytal was by her side in seconds and gave the same grim expression.

"I don't think we can help her," Diana said agony in her soft voice.

Brooke stood up, crying, and screamed,"I will kill them! I'll kill him myself!"

Crystal went to Brooke and calmed her down leading her away from Haley.

Diana looked down at Haley, "All I can do is take you out of your misery." Her voice crakes at the verge of crying. Haley lets out a nod and so I turn away. Not wanting to see it happen.

Newt's POV

I slammed my palm on the table in rage, "Gally, you bloody Shunk!Why should I not banish you right now?"

I couldn't believe he killed that girl! What if the blond girl thought I did what Gally did? No matter what the happens you don't go to war with a pack of girls!

"Calm down," Minho instructed. I ignored him, "We could all be bloody dead because of you!"

"She was in range and if we need to kill them all why not do it when we got the chance."

"He should be punished!" I told this to Alby.

Minho and Alby shook their heads, meaning they were fine with the death of that girl.