Chapter 22

******Thomas's POV*****

"NO!!!!!" I screamed running to her dodging falling metal/stone. It was Sadira's leg that got crashed, like Newt had. I remember how Newt got it, Gally and stupid degrees of survival. I am glad they both don't remember.

"Thomas! Don't try it's useless. Just tell Brenda, I love her. I love you Thomas. It's ok," Sadira told me tears rolling down her face.

By now Newt was by my side the building kept crumbling. I started to see the outdoors.

Newt went to the other side of the stone, "One, two, three. Push!

We pushed the stone and it won't budge. Caroline was by Newt's side then.

"Just go!" He instructed her.

"No!" Caroline shouted back.

"Just bloody go! Help the others."

That got her gone she hesitated looking back at Sadira. We kept pushing eventually we got the stone off Sadira. She began screaming in pain. Her leg was full of scratches. Newt picked her up and started running again.

"Come on," He shouted back at me.

I was so worried about Sadira as I ran beside Newt and Sadira. I felt a metal scrap my arm.

******Chloe's POV*****

I hate him. I hate. I hate. HIM. I hate him. No logic. No reason. No physics. Just like the maze. None. I just hate him. I hate all three of them especially HIM.

GALLY.

THOMAS.

And the most of all.

Him...NEWT.