Chapter 21

*******Thomas's POV*******

I felt the memories drain into me, clarity to my confusion. The memories also told me not to tell anyone about them, only Sadira. I remember how Sadira agreed to the trails. She didn't want to. She didn't want to admit it but she did it because of me. Brenda wanted to protect her and Sadira didn't want to so there you go just say no. It wasn't that simple, if she did that she would never see me again. Something terrible will happen after the trails are over, to us all.

I gave a look to Sadira, who by now had received her memories. We shared a long glance while Newt scanned the room. I Newt only cried because of Chloe, and here he was doing it again.

"What you say we do?" Caroline asked . I noticed how innocent she is. It was so confusing with the memories. I remember the maze, but only Sadira and Chloe have that knowledge of the maze.

Then their was a large explosion.

********Newt's POV*********

I hugged my ears falling to the ground from the explosive boom. Who had caused this. WICKED? I was still confused on my opinion on them. I kind of hated them for taking Chloe away. Then again she might be better off then us.

Another explosion. This time closer. By now Caroline had directed everyone out of the vent tunnel and into the bare room. Panicked screams erupted for another wall exploded. We could do nothing but wait. No exit, no way to go. Another wall erupted this time it set as all free and so without hesitation we ran out farther, jumping over obstacles. We had no plan, just survive.

I guess WICKED really made it to this point. Just survive and it seemed to much to ask because just then a piece of wall fell upon Sadira crashing her.