Chapter 10

**********Chloe's POV*************

I saw Newt be dropped in next to me in the hole.Confusion washed over me. The boy that dropped him in here was the one that kidnapped me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He shock his head, "It's because I wanted to help you now Minho's and Thomas are missing. All of this because of bloody me!"

"I'm sorry."

"No! I was tiring to help you, you!" He shouted at me.

"I didn't tell you to do it!"

His face softened, "I'm sorry I j-just." Tears started to run down his cheeks.

"Well, what ever." I said turning over to sleep. Such a basic thing to do but so hard at times. I guess I could do hard stuff because I fell asleep in about 10 minutes.

***********Sadira and Thomas*************~~~~~~~~3rd Person~~~~~~~~~

Sadira and Thomas hid in the small tunnel dug by the girls and abandoned where they found cool metal. Thomas was confused at why she had brought him here after another girl had him at arrow point. Everything seemed to confused him. Newt confused him the most risking him life just to tell something was so stupid. He just could not comprehend the logic. Maybe there is no logic in this place with the walls defying physics.

So to exit his thoughts he scanned the surrounding area. It was dark and the walls seem to be an extend of the maze walls.

He couldn't hold himself anymore, "Are your going to kill me?" He was in front of Sadira and she had a knife in hand.

After a while there was still no response, the air suddenly felt cold.

"If I was going to kill you, you would be long dead'" Sadira said frightening Thomas. She was right though it would be easy and quick and the tunnel still stretched on for miles.

"Then what are you doing?" He asked her.

"Responding to your question."

Thomas wanted to laugh, but instead he was disappointed with the response, why was he not telling her anything? And then he fell to the ground disappearing from reality.

********Thomas's Vision*********

Sadira was next to him telling him something, but he wasn't listening. Instead he watched the men and women in white coats taping their fingers nervously or writing on a clipboard, watching them...observing them. Thomas looked over at Sadira now her words still muffled. He felt something inside.

Was it good, bad, was it love? He didn't know he just knew it was there.

*************************************

When Thomas awoke in Sadira's arms she didn't seem to be worried.

She smiled, "It worked the memory light, it gave you a memory!"

Thomas suddenly felt joy and looked at her with longing eyes.

"Sadira," he crooked. The words seemed more fragile then ever.

"Yes, Thomas, yes."

She was crying now but it was a different kind of cry, not for joy. And then to answer his confusion, a large giever stabbed both him and Sadira.

The Two Mazes (The Maze Runner)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें