Chapter 7

I was huddled in the corner of the tiny prison, which was a hole. Feeling embarrassed about how easy it was to capture me. My heart knew all the girls would think I was dead soon, and maybe I was. When morning came I heard the foot steps from above and saw the Asian guy's hand lower a bowl of soup though the slot.

"Wait," I called out before He could take more then a step. I heard a large sigh and them his face was in front of me.

"Tell me about you," I demanded calmly I needed to know something, something to think about.

This eyes narrowed in thought and then his voice came out, "Well, I go into the maze every day. Come out before the doors close. Nobody survives after the doors close."

He seemed cautious to give me the information. Nobody has survived. I almost laughed. Sadira survived a night in there easy. I even did.

I smiled on the outside and he responded with, "What's so funny?"

"I have survived in the maze, almost every girl has."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well have fun in there." And he was gone.

I was happy to have the information to keep me from being bored or the thoughts that I will be used against the girls.

******The Center***** ~~~~~3rd person~~~~~

The girls huddled in the small wooden house. Caroline let out a shhhhhh... That made everyone go quiet.

"I understand that the news of Haley, Rachel, Amy, a-and Chloe are horrible. But we have to move on. I am, and I am sure everyone else is, in rage of these four deaths. We have to make it even. We are going home. We will not rest until these deaths are avenged! We go tonight, and we leave this place forever tomorrow!"