Chapter 9

*******The Center********~~~~~~~3rd Person~~~~~~~

Newt was taken just as Chloe was through to the new leader of the girls, Caroline. She looked shocked to see him there and with an explanation given her face showed confusion.

"Why are you telling us this?" She asked a glimst of hope on her face.

"Because nobody should be trapped, even if we still are," Newt told her. She pondered over what he had sad.

There was whispers are only a couple words were what Newt could hear.

Caroline looked back at him with the same hating look the guard had, "Too bad you will,"

********The Glade********~~~~~~3rd Person~~~~~~~

"Two shanks got knocked out and Newt's nowhere to be seen!" Minho yelled at Alby who refused to go to the Center and look for Newt.

"It's too risky, we can't just barge in there!"Alby Shouted back.

"Why not?" This was Thomas the 14 year old runner, "Why can't we and there didn't seem to be much struggle, maybe he went there on purpose, maybe he was preparing a battle."

"You know Newt, he won't start a battle he would try to stop it..." Alby's voice trailed off.

"Oh no," Minho said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys didn't want a battle so they tried there best not to be detected, when they succeeded and found where they were holding Newt, they brought the guard and to knife point.

The guard laughed, "You think you are saving him, he came here to give a 'message'. Something about Chloe being kept."

Minho that was holding the knife softened in confusion and the guard girl took that to her advantage plunging the knife into his heart before Thomas couldn't stop her. Instead of coming to Minho's dieing body he plunged his long sword into the guard girl. Newt had no sight of these events. Though when Thomas had brought him out and had seen the dead body tears started to flow down his checks. Minho was dead because of him.