Chapter 11

Thomas knew why Sadira brought him down there, where one unprotected gierver spend it days. It was best for everyone because they knew their previous love would erupt and by then it would be to late, they would try to keep each other alive. Their love could mean the death of others. At least they had done it together. No one went to find Thomas for they knew this time more blood would be shed.

*Flashbacks*

Thomas Touched the bare glass that separated him from Sadira. He didn't understand, why? Sadira was crying now looking at him with teary eyes. Thomas stood now slamming on the glass yelling and screaming. He through him body against the glass. It didn't budge. He gave up edging to touch her. They held their hands at the same spot. That was the last time they saw each other before the maze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's ok," Sadira told Thomas stretching her arm to his.

Thomas shook his head. But they were to far away strapped to the hospital bed. Thomas knew he could die or Sadira could die today. Thomas wanted to scream but this voice was tired and scratchy.

So all he said was, "I love you."

*******Chloe's POV*******

Newt and I talked for hours it seemed and every time I looked him straight in the eye I knew we had something, love. He knew it too because when I started to giggle from his last 'bloody' joke. He turned to me and I turned to him and stopped giggling, but still with a stupid smile on my face, and we leaned closed. We leaned so far our noses were touching and then our mouths. We held them there for a second and then when slowly withdrew.

The next day the second blond guy came and looked at both of us cautiously, I scared about what thoughts he had.

"I'm sorry Newt," He told Newt opening the hole and pulling him out. Then another boy came out from nowhere and pulled me out.

"What's going on?" I hissed struggling.

"Yeah Gally, what are you doing?" Newt said sweetly supporting me.

"I said I need you as bate, just had to change some of the variables up," Apparently Gally said.

"Why do you need me?" Newt asked.

"We need some leverage and that kiss last night was interesting Newt. Didn't know you had that choice in girls." Gally snared.

"What no!" I screamed.

"Be a good girl and play along. Or your little friend here gets hurt." Gally said to me.

"No! Don't listen to him Chloe, save those girls. Get out of this bloody maze!" Newt screamed at me.

"Shut up!" Gally demanded kicking Newt in the stomach. Newt fell to the ground yelling out in pain.

I was crying now as they dragged me. A whole scene was placed out. 'Dead' boys we're on the ground. I was a bit prideful as how they thought I could bring all those guys down. Gally had a dull knife that would look sharp for a far. To put blood on it Gally stabbed Newt in the leg. Then he handed me the knife.

I looked at the knife in horror. The boy that held me pushed me out its the knife.

Gally then shouted at me, "Tell them you need help, don't and Newt sheds blood."

I see myself shaking. I don't know what to do, I love Newt but it was either him or all the girls.

I shouted at the top of my lungs, "Caroline!" I didn't even know if she was alive, "Help, me! Caroline, please anyone!"

"Continue!" Gally shouted whispered. When I didn't he kicked Newt to the ground again and so I shouted, "Girls!!!!!!!"

Caroline appeared over the clearing.