Chapter 23

*******Newt's POV********

Once we had made it out of the falling walls range I slowed to a walk. My arms felt tried from holding Sadira, so as we made it 400 more yards a lied her down of the dry grass.

"Hey!" Caroline followed by a few boys and girls came towards Thomas, Sadira, and me.

"Is she okay?" Caroline asked Thomas now next to Sadira. I stood up not wanting to hear the conversation. I huffed in breathing hard. My lungs burned, I need water. One girl seemed to see my discomfort and came with one of the bottles of water. I took 2 sips not wishing to waste any of the water and sat down.

"What should we do now?" I huffed at Caroline.

"I guess try to find Quad 5, nothing more to it."

"Okay,."

I stood up and now Thomas was carrying Sadira. We started back again running towards an endless stretch of dead grass. I felt enlighten that even though I didn't remember 2 years of my life, that my love for Chloe came though. And I wanted was her.

*******Chloe's POV*******

I hatred hit all to suddenly just as the phase WICKED is good had. I crunched my gas in hate, snickering for effect, though no one relevant was watching. They all did something to me I just didn't seem to remember. Or I didn't want to...

The door opened and I hopped to my feet seeing a man come though the door.

"Hello, Chloe," he said a small smile on his face.

I didn't respond so he continued, "I understand Newt did some horrible things to you, I can't imagine what."

"Your point?" I asked my brain exploding with anger at mention of him.

"Well how would you like to get him back? What I'm saying here is Newt and his friends are heading for Quad 5."

"And..." Annoyed by his casual conversation about Newt.

"And...I want you to bring them to Quad 6. Where Newt would wish he never meet you."