Chapter 16

********Newt's POV*******

Is was so sick it was funny. Chloe obviously is taking part in one of their sick tests. It was funny, though, I didn't feel betrayed that she did that, just felt like laughing. When I confused by her concerned and hurt face.

"You think this is funny?" She asked clear frustration on her face. I stopped laughing.

"It's just obscured to say that I don't remember 2 years of my life," I told her.

"And I don't remember 14 years of mine," Chloe said her words harsh.

"Chloe do you swear you're telling the truth."

"Yes. But the question is are you telling the truth."

"I swear I am Chloe."

She stared around the room, "Then take me to anyone that can give me answers."

"Sure, come on." I lead Chloe through the halls. Turning and swaying without saying a word to her. When I reach my destination I waved her to stand behind me and tapped the bottom to the right.

The monitor beeped, "Finger print and code please."

I held my right pointer finger on the bottom and then a keypad appeared. I typed in a code. I really was surprised to see that Chloe was actually curious of what I was doing, like she had never seen anything like it before. Which of course wasn't true. I stepped into the lobby room where fellow teenagers were milling about. Chloe stepped behind me.

********Chloe's POV********

I stepped behind 'Newt' and let out a yelp of excitement. There were my fellow friends. Talking like nothing had happened. Then I saw Caroline, Sadira, and Thomas in a corner sitting at a large table eating. And so I rushed over to them.

Sadira smiled at my appearance, "There you are Chloe. Why weren't you in your dorm this morning?"

Newt appeared and sat next toThomas.

"Yeah, why?" Newt asked.

"We're you in solitary?" Caroline asked.

"What you do?" Thomas asked playfully.

"I don't understand. I just got her for goodness sack. I was in the maze for 2 years. Why do you remember your lives? Doesn't it puzzle you that you woke up with a 2 years older body? YOU ALL ARE DEAD! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!"

Sadira left out a soft smile, "WICKED is good."