Chapter 28

*Sorry so short. Longer chapter in my other story The Mazed Acedemy for Boys and Girls*

*****Newt's POV*****

Everything felt different. I hated everything. I couldn't handle it. I did nothing to Chloe as I remembered. I just wanted things to be as they were.

Angel was leading us to a training area. I didn't care for reasoning anymore.

As we got there we were last. Friends looking in amazement, throwing knifes, shooting their first gun it was just incredible.

Angel smiled, but I didn't I just didn't care much anymore.

"We will be shooting guns, got it?" Angel shouted to us.

What a stupid speech. Gosh I hated her as much Chloe right now.

So we stood in a line ready to fire. After a brief instruction from Angel I was firing. Hitting the person but nowhere near the heart.

"Shuck it!" I looked around to see if anyone heard that. It just spilled out nothing more. Like a habit. Is this from the maze?

I continued to struggle. As I was about to fire again a hand came to me making me shiver, but it felt nice. It was Angel.

"Okay," she began as she moved my arms every which way into position.

"You need to pull the trigger in one swift motion."

I pulled it while she stayed uncomfortably close.

I hit the target and turned to Angel with a smile.

She came closer. And closer. And closer.

Until her lips touched mine.

"What the bloody heck?!" I pulled back in shock. Why did I say bloody? Why did she kiss me?