Chapter 20

*******Flashback*********

wicked is good

Wicked is good

Wicked Is Good

WICKED is good

WICKED IS good

WICKED IS GOOD

The thoughts that ran through Chloe's head made her insane. WICKED was trying to hard to obtain control over her.

They weren't trying to take over her brain, it felt more like making her insane and weak. She was breathing hard trying to hold sanity. She tried to convince herself WICKED is bad.

WICKED IS BAD

WICKED IS bad

WICKED is bad

Wicked Is Bad

Wicked is bad

wicked is bad

Then...

WICKED IS OKAY

WICKED IS okay

WICKED is okay

Wicked Is Okay

Wicked is okay

wicked is okay

Then...

WICKED IS GOOD

The thought stuck and Chloe believed it. She full-hearted believed those words.

And so did Sadira.

*******Quad 5********

Chloe sat there staring straight ahead holding on to one good thing: Newt. She scanned her arm seeing all the scratches that lead to blood. Which then ended up on the wall saying: WICKED is good.

She still believed it though there was no reasoning or logic behind it.

"Has phase two begone for the other subjects, Dr.Paige?" A men asked a women at the observatory window observing Chloe.

"Yes, last reports show they have found the note, it shouldn't be long before they find out who to trust," Dr. Paige responded.

"When Thomas recovers enough memories he will angry to see that Sadira has one of our 'tattoos'. He will later understand that Sadira needed more convincing then him."

"Yes, yes. It surprising how that went. Almost thought she was a crank. How is Brenda?"

"My daughter is well having fun in the scorch though she is still a bit mad about he sister, Sadira, cooperation with the trails."

Ava Paige nodded her head and turned to observe now crying Chloe, or subject B5.