𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙋𝙩. 1

Driving through the city , Jungkook checked the time once again , he knew he was late . He didn't intend to get so late but he had quite few instructions to provide to his workers , he also had to check whether everything was okay , he won't be going to office the next day .He would be moving in into a new mansion with his family.

Parking his car in the front of mansion. He got down . He didn't want to interrupt the other people in the house , it was almost midnight so he simply took out the spare keys and unlocked the door.Going inside the house , his eyes landed on the couch area where he found his heart melting sight.

His Crush since the high school, his boyfriend , his fiancé ,also soon to be the mother of his baby.

Jungkook felt bad to be late , he knew the boy have slept waiting for him, probably didn't even have dinner.He felt guilty , even if he was trying to take care of the boy , he couldn't completely do so due to such busy schedule.
It was okay till some point , but after the news of pregnancy he thought he must be more careful towards the younger.

It was Jimin , His brother-in-law who suggested for a check up , cause he did notice the symptoms that the younger was having lately.
After finding out that the suspect was true and the younger was really pregnant, Jungkook's happiness was at his highest.He promised the younger to take all responsibility of him and the baby , he knew he won't be able to give his fullest but he would try.

And he loved the younger way to much to risk it all and now standing and watching the younger on the couch sleeping with a pout on his plump lips he was thinking all over, he would really risk everything now , he would change everything now , he would seriously take care of his beloved and the life inside.

He saw the younger trembling slightly, he walked towards the male , and Called him.

"Tae ... I am backk". He caressed the younger's cheeks.
"Baby..wake up its cold here..", the said male groaned lowly , scrunching his nose , a cute sight nobody would want to miss.

"J-jungkook???"
"Yeah get up you need to eat , its not healthy to sleep without eating".
"I've been waiting for you". The younger pouted.
"Yes I know , and Im sorry I had something to look after".He looked quite guilty.
"Its okay".The younger sat up.
"Go and get changed I'll prepare the table".

Nodding Jungkook got up and went upstairs for changing .Not wanting to make the younger wait more , he freshen up .He ran downstairs to see the younger cutting vegetables for salad.

He quietly went behind the younger and snaked his arms around him placing it on the other's tummy.Earning a gasp from the younger.
"Jungkook you scared me". Taehyung said softly.
"I didn't want to". Jungkook whispered kissing the neck of the younger , his hands rubbing the other's tummy over the silk clothe he was wearing. "Hows the little one?".
"Just fine".Taehyung responded "Jungkook stop I am starving".
"I am also starving", He said kissing the younger's nape.
"Your starvation can never be contented pervert".
"Ouch .. that hurts"
"Go and Sit".

After having their Dinner they made their way upstairs to the bedroom.
"Done with all packings?"Jungkook asked sitting on his side of bed.
"Yeah but Jiminie didn't allow me to help him"Taehyung replied taking out his nightclothes from the closet.
"He did right , you shouldn't do any work".
"Shouldn't I do my own works too?"
"No" Sighing Taehyung went inside the bathroom to change.

When he was done he walked out and sat on his side of bed , head resting on the bedframe.
Not for long , cause the other beside him pulled him to chest .Resting his head on the chest of the other Taehyung looked through his phone.
"Are you excited ?"Jungkook asked kissing Taehyung's hair .His hand typing something on the laptop that was on his lap.
"Yeah I am are you??"
"Yes Since that is the house we are gonna stay even after we get married".

Taehyung blushed at that , they have been dating since 4 years and was engaged , it has been 3 months , he couldn't wait to get married to the other. He loved Jungkook way too much and now he has a prove living inside of him .He moved in with Jungkook after thousands of pleads from the other's family .
Even the little girl, Minji wanted to have her 'pwetty uncle' with her . Its been only a year since he moved in with Jungkook ,Yoonmin and Minji. And he honestly loved staying with all these people.

He never thought he'd get pregnant before marriage but God had other plans so yes 2 months ago he found out he was pregnant he was scared and excited too. He didn't know what exactly to feel to have a life inside of him.
He have seen Jimin during his pregnancy and the elder was strong throughout he just hopes he'll be strong too and give birth to a healthy , chubby cute little baby.

After few moments Jungkook noticed the younger dozing on his chest fisting his shirt. Chuckling, he placed the laptop on the nightstand and placed the younger on the pillow , which made the younger move to his side. Jungkook then crawled over to the quilt that was on the leg side , pulling it over the younger he stopped mid way and bend down to kiss the sleeping male's tummy , "Good night little one".He whispered , then pulled the blanket over the younger , kissing his cheek, placing an arm around him and mumbling a 'Goodnight Babe' , he went in deep slumber too.

________________________________

The morning sun peeping through the curtains of the window made Jungkook irritate and so he groaned. Getting up he fixed the curtain and looked towards the bed where the other male was sleeping. He saw the younger sleeping peacefully. He didn't want the other to wake up , he wanted them to have rest. Cause the day would be a long day.

 Cause the day would be a long day

________________________________

I'll be writing short chapters for this story , which also means it'll have lots of chapters.

If you are reading this book plz support ,
감사하다💜