𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎

Tomorrow would be a big day , a big surgery to do .Yoongi was studying in his library.It was almost 2 am .He rubbed his temples feeling sleepy, it was a tiresome day but yet there would be another surgery again . He studied the parts well gulping some water from his glass.

As he tried to concentrate on the words and figures in the book , a loud sound echoed in his ears.He roamed his eyes in search of the direction the sound came from.

As he stood up the alarm's frequency increased. Being Irritated, Yoongi made his way in the direction of the noise, going out of the study room , to the doorway and down the stairs , with each step the sound increased .
Upon reaching the hallway he spotted an alarm clock ringing on the table quite loud to be likely.Scoffing, he switched the alarm off.It was strange how the alarm was placed on the middle of the dinning table, why would someone place an alarm clock in the dinning room.

Reminding himself he'd have a big surgery tomorrow he lazily started walking back , he was only on the fourth stair when the alarm started ringing again.It was a piercing noise , he thought if he didn't stop the uproar , his ears would start to bleed. Sighing, he went down the four stairs and into the hall. He switched off the alarm but then he was reminded of Jimin's words .

Flashback

"Yoongi I want you to listen to me very carefully"Jimin sounded serious so Yoongi nodded.
"Its not safe to stay here, don't think about me a bit but at least Minji ... I can't risk her stay".Yoongi stayed silent and watched the way Jimin gulped each time he spoke about the house.
"Min , love you know I am a Doctor right??"Jimin stared at him confused .
"I am not bound to believe all these unscientific stuffs". Jimin looked away huffing.
"If you guys are seeing things let me tell you its only hallucinating, you guys should really stop watching those movies , and tell Tae to stop reading those horror fictions".
"Yoongi !!! Do you know what Minji saw and heard!"Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"They didn't leave my little girl out of these , she saw them in her room while trying to sleep , she said her name and that she would hurt anyone who would come in her way , I don't know what is her 'way' but she's into something".
"I'll talk to Minji"

*Present*

It was not like Yoongi wasn't triggered by his husband's behaviour, yes he was .After listening to him not-so-carefully , it was like a few minutes but he did think about it. It has been freaking 4 years they got married. Jimin  never freaked out like this , why would he even freak out to get out of the house , everything was just so weird.

Yoongi took out the batteries of the alarm clock too.But his doubt was soon cleared when he stepped his foot on the first stair and the alarm went on again . Yoongi immediately snapped his head at it and walked furiously to it. Grabbing the alarm clock harshly he threw it on the floor with force causing its parts to detach. Closing his eyes to calm his thoughts, he made his way to his study room.

Waking up, Jungkook looked for the person beside him but the male wasn't there.Rolling out of the bed he checked the bathroom but Taehyung wasn't there too. Being slightly irritated he took a shower and dressed up for the day.

Making his way downstairs, he spotted Yoongi and Jimin on the dinner table and Taehyung sitting with Minji in the living room's carpeted floor , books and crayons around them.

Jungkook sat on one of the chairs , visibly preparing himself for a discussion. He looked at Yoongi and then Jimin who was filling his cup with Tea.
"I've decided something",Jungkook finally broke the silence.

Jimin and Yoongi stared at him, "I'll set cameras here."Jungkook said eyeing the room.
"Why??"Yoongi asked.

"I think someone is pranking on us".Taehyung turned his head to the on-going conversation.Maybe Jungkook felt something too..
"Fine Jungkook if that makes you believe in us so be it".Jimin insisted.

Yoongi stood up kissing Jimin's temples, "I'll get going" , he stepped towards Minji , bending down he kissed the girls cheeks and ruffled Taehyung's hair, "Take care of the little one", Taehyung stared at him confused but then smiled and nodded.With that Yoongi disappeared outside the house.

"Okay I too should take a leave now !! I'll be back .." , Jungkook said the last part looking at Taehyung who was focused on his drawings.
Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung as he walked outside the mansion.

"They saw something". Jimin appreciated.
"There's no way they didn't".Taehyung gazed up at him.
"So after they see the living proof on the camera we leave this house??"Taehyung glanced at Jimin with his head tilted.

"Tae think about it maybe we leave this house , someone else buys it and lives in it and same thing happens .. they'll leave too why don't we just clear things and then go away.."
"You mean we should do some holy stuffs here".

"No Tae not that..we can just look into what happened in this house before"Taehyung thought for a while.
"Fine that'll be okay .. so we are not leaving this quick".Jimin hummed.
"Jimin I want to go out ... I have some friends who's staying in Seoul hotel .."
"Tae you know—.."
"Jimin-ah Im bored here"Taehyung whined
"Fine , but make sure to come back early".
"Yes and take care".Taehyung said seriously .
Taehyung drove off , waving them.
He put on some jazz music , and concentrated on his road.The traffic wasn't heaving infact there was no traffic and then the roads he was taking was quite empty.

He was enjoying the bright sunny day .But soon he frowned and worry took over him , the slight press on his brakes didn't really work so he tried pressing with pressure but it wasn't working , panic was all that he felt.He took some turns on the road to not collide but he knew things would soon not be in his hands.
With shaking hands and eyes on the road , he patiently dialled Jimin's number.
"Tae??"
"J-Jimin I don't know whats wrong but my brakes aren't working .....I-I."Taehyung cried
"What the fuck are you saying! What do you mean not working".
"I am gonna die....."With that the phone hang up.

Hey Lovies Thanks For Waiting

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hey Lovies Thanks For Waiting ...
Im trying to update daily but things aren't letting me.Anyway don't forget to vote and comment.Next chapter is super soon . Have A Nice Day ...💕