𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨

Previously....

Taehyung gulped , eyes wide , he was'nt breathing anymore . He was frozen as Jisoo stared at him direct into his wide eyes.With closing his eyes and circling an around his stomach he submitted himself .....

A very loud groaning made Taehyung blink his eyes open and bought him back to reality only to witness Jisoo flying back to the bed , hitting the head board.
He then looked back at the Priest who stood up , chanting.

Jisoo was bawling so loud and moving her arms and legs as if she was having a seizure.

The Chanting became slow and soft , as if the Priest was whispering. The room was quite for a while .Jisoo halted her movements.

Jungkook got up and managed to grab Taehyung , making sure he was safe.

As the whispering of the Priest began to become louder something else caught everyone's attention. Jisoo's body went stiff , she looked dead. Her arms and legs fell down like they had no stamina at all.

And then everyone saw her body rising up from the messed up bed. Soon it was when all had to look up to see her body hanging up in the hair. Jisoo didn't move at all.

Yet the Priest went flying to the wall so harshly , blood immediately rushed out from his forehead causing him to loose his senses and lay there , slowly the room was beginning to mess up again the light's flickered , the doors starting shutting and opening , chairs flew across the room .

But somehow Beom Seok was quick enough to stop the pendulum on time . So he did he rushed towards the nightstand and shut the motion of the pendulum , which immediately made Jisoo's body fall on the bed.

Taehyung looked around the room , everything was a chaos . He then stared at Jisoo's body , whose upper body was carried by Hoseok , trying to regain her senses by patting on her cheeks. But nothing happened. Taehyung knew they were in great Dismay.

Jisoo was not Jisoo anymore , she looked as if she was gone. Taehyung knew whatever was inside her was destroying her and her body , her body looked like they only had bones ...dark , like really dark circles around her eyes , her lips lost its colour making it blueish green..

Everyone was at living room, while the kids were in Minji's room. Jisoo was in another room with Hoseok . The girl didn't wake up , Hoseok was literally crying , begging her to wake up , poor soul he did nothing to deserve this , nobody saw this but he loves the girl to death , everything was perfect , why does fate has to be so cruel that he doesn't even know what the hell was wrong with Jisoo and how to cure it . Can loving someone to death can be this tough?He doesn't know and doesn't want to think about he just wants Jisoo back in his arms, this time he won't let it loose.

Hoseok looked lost that's what Jin said once he came back seeing Hoseok caressing Jisoo's hair while staring into space.

No one was harmed that badly but the Priest was taken to the hospital who was accompanied by Beom Seok leaving the both the families to discuss their further steps about their whereabouts.

"I WARNED YOU , I FUCKING WARNED YOU !!!!". Jimin remarked glaring at Yoongi who can only sigh .

"Min , it wasn't like I didn't believe you but you do have to see things from my point of view too , please calm down we will find a way". Yoongi explained calmly .

"It's late , it's freaking late I can feel it !!".Jimin fought back.

"NO !!". Jungkook suddenly stood up from his position , everyone turned their attention to him .
Taehyung looked up at him confused.

"It's never too late , and things will be bad only if we stay in this house , that's not happening". Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist forcing him to stand up .

"Jungk- kook". Taehyung called looking at the harsh grip around his wrist.

"We are leaving this house tonight , hyung pack your things". Jungkook said and dragged Taehyung upstairs with him .

Jin and Jimin gave each other a disapproving glance , like things wont be happening as planned .

"W-what a-re you doing?".Taehyung panted once he reached their room and tried to remove the hold on his wrist.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung caressing his now red wrist once freeing himself , he rubbed his palms on his own face, sighing.

"I am sorry okay ?".He said taking a hold of Taehyung's wrist , rubbing his thumb to soothe .

"I just , I can't think of anymore harm to you and our baby , I just want you guys in a safe place , I know I messed up but not anymore I promise".

Taehyung put his down hands down to his sides and breathed to calm his pantings .

"Everything that looks easy can't always be easy Jungkook".Taehyung stated with a sad expression that Jungkook couldn't make out.

"What do you mean Tae?".Jungkook asked not believing Taehyung.
Taehyung remained quiet.

Ahem Ahem Remember me? Hihi Sorry I keep on disappearing

Ahem Ahem Remember me? Hihi Sorry I keep on disappearing... I'll update one more chapter tonight ... yeah I am the besttttt