𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

Taehyung was watering the plants with Harin when Hoseok called him to talk

Taehyung was watering the plants with Harin when Hoseok called him to talk . Taehyung was lost in his world thinking about the wonderful night he had with Jungkook a couple of nights ago .
He had been waiting for such nights since long , the thought was enough to make him blush, thats what he was doing , watering the plants with a long pipe with hose nozzels with a bright smile and a tint of red printed on his now chubby cheeks overall he was looking so adorable , while Harin made sure he doesn't fall stumbling on the pipe .
Even she was aware the other's clumsiness by now.Taehyung's thought was interrupted by a familiar voice which belonged to Hoseok .

"Hey Tae ?"

"Oh Hey Hoseok Hyung how are you??"

"I am doing okay , Can we talk a little if you are okay with it??".

"Yes Sure Why won't I be , Would you like to go inside ??"Taehyung suggested.

"No actually I need go to office too I won't take too long I just saw you and wanted to inform you".Hoseok said the truth he just happened to spot Taehyung outside so he insisted or he would've already been to work or on his way, the thing was quite urgent and Taehyung could sense it by the other's hesitation.

"What is it hyung??"

"I have come in contact with some very unpleasant behaviour of Jisoo since last few days , Im not sure its the same girl I wanted to marry a few months back , she acts so weird and Im not going to believe otherwise
Taehyung she doesn't have parents so people who really knows her is me and Jin hyung and we clearly differentiate it".

"What happened hyung?"Taehyung asked understanding something worse have definitely happened..

Flashback::

It was a long day for Hoseok working among the large files and typing all the day was too tiring some .

Hoseok dragged his feet to the couch and threw himself without hesitation.Jin and Namjoon had gone outside with Woojin for some Tacos , the boy never really liked home made food Jin would say ughh this youth . Hoseok expected Jisoo to be there to welcome him cause thats what she always did when she was at home , and Hoseok knows the girl is at home then where is she?

Hoseok stood up and made his way to Jisoo's room. He expected the girl to be with some books or phone or just admiring herself in the mirror but what he didn't expect was to walk inside and catch the girl with a picture of Taehyung and a knife in her hand and red paint , which he guess was Woojin's , all over the picture and her palms, also she was rocking herself back and forth mumbling something.

It was around 2 am , Hoseok and Jisoo were on their bed facing opposite sides , cuddling everyday wasn't their thing . Hoseok was sleeping quite peacefully when he heard the loud screeching.