𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅

"Jimin did Minji tell you something??"
"About the bad dream?"
"Its not a bad dream."
"Tae don't tell me you are stressing about all these".
"Because I am". Jimin sighed.

Soon they saw Yoongi and Jungkook entering the house. Taehyung tensed up he couldn't hide the fact that his child health is not upto the mark , Jungkook was the father and he deserves to know.

Yoongi carried Minji to her room , which Taehyung wanted to protest but he wasn't in a position to voice anything.
"Tae how was the appointment, both of you are fine right ??" Jungkook's voice held hope and tenderness.Taehyung couldn't answer that , he couldn't break the hope the other was holding .He remained silent , confusing the other.

"Jungkook Mark literally scolded him , the baby is not as its expected size , he said Taehyung must show in 13 to 16 weeks and his blood pressure is quite high". Jimin said calmly.

"Why Tae ? What's the matter ?? Is there something I am not being able to provide you?" Taehyung shook his head , looking at him , he was suppressing the tears "Then what ? Don't you want the baby??"

"Its not like that I want the baby Jungkook , I don't know what went wrong this month."
The truth is he never approved the moving in , he always felt as if they are making a brief mistake. It was just not when he moved in , it was since they started packing since two - three weeks .

Cupping his face," Tae please you know how happy everyone was , my mom ....your family , us ? What happened to that ?? Baby please be a little more careful , Jimin hyung is here I am here we all are ... we need the baby", Jungkook tried to explain to the other.Taehyung nodded he didn't want to loose the baby no way , he must give up all his thoughts its only causing harm to him and baby .

After Dinner They all went back to their rooms , Jimin made sure Taehyung had the milk , he himself made the other drink , the scene was hilarious .

Jungkook was in his bedroom caressing Taehyung's hair , who was on his chest reading a book . "Tae stop reading go to sleep its late now come on"

"Two pages more", Taehyung pouted .
"No just sleep". Jungkook snatched the book away.Taehyung made angry face which only made the other chuckle . Soon the younger drifted off to sleep .Maybe Jungkook really had to be strict.

It was around 2 when Jimin woke up , the water in bottle wasn't cool anymore , he decided to bring another one . He slowly got off the bed not to wake up Yoongi. He walked through the doorway then downstairs, the atmosphere was cooler than before , he thought maybe its the weather . He reached the Kitchen and took out the water bottle , the lights were dimmed it wasn't a problem to walk around for him.

When he made his way up stairs he halted all this movements . He could see a figure , a lady with black wet hair in a white gown like dress
he didn't know the woman , he didn't know how the lady got in . And more precisely what was the lady on Jungkook's door , Jimin couldn't see the lady's face cause she was looking down and her hair covering her face.

He decided to walk up and see whats wrong , he moved closer "Excuse me !! Who are you How you got in??" he asked not so politely after all it was freaking 2 O'clock and a creepy lady just barged in their Mansion.He was very close to the figure when she turned around , and her face was horrifying. He stepped back but soon bumped into something hard , he started shouting "Let me go , let me go". "Min !! Min stop" "Whats wrong??" Yoongi tried to hold the younger who was struggling in his embrace.
Jimin hugged the other feeling relieved he turned around but the figure was gone.
He then remembered Minji he rushed to her room and saw the girl peacefully sleeping .He picked her up and went inside his room.He didn't want to tell what he saw ,he was scared .