𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙏.2

⚠️ Chapter Contains Superstitions ⚠️⚠️
(Honestly I am not into these but to make it obvious and a bit intimidating I just did that , It is not necessary you have to believe all these , neither do I , its just the sake of the story ..Im sorry though):))

________________________________

Resting his head against the doorframe , Taehyung observed the views that they passed.

The weather wasn't pleasant it was dark , no one would tell it was freaking morning .
The sun was nowhere to be seen, the dark clouds had blocked the Sun out . As if replacing the lives with darkness.
The sky had visuals as if the morning never came , there was heavy wind with the dampness of a coming storm , the scent of a heavy rain was hanging in the air indicating its visit soon.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he jerked forward due to the brake Jungkook slammed suddenly . He was about to whack his head , but he managed to suppress the force.He then looked forward for the cause of the sudden slamming.He noticed a black cat with yellow eyes passing by.

"Are you okay??"Jungkook asked him , he nodded.
"And you princess ?", he looked back where Minji was "Uncle you scwred me".She said placing a on her chest breathing heavily.

"Sorry babies I'll be careful".With that he started the car again , " Wear your seatbelt!"he said in a dominating voice.
Taehyung slowly put on the seat belt around him sighing .

After few more minutes , they arrived at their new mansion. The other car with the Yoonmin couple behind them.It had already started raining before they arrived, the sky was darker .

The owls around the new mansion didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung , it was not that he believed all these signs its just that he had studied about all those and it bothered him , he didn't know what exactly it meant but the uneasy feeling was evapor...

The owls around the new mansion didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung , it was not that he believed all these signs its just that he had studied about all those and it bothered him , he didn't know what exactly it meant but the uneasy feeling was evaporating him .

He needed to let that feeling go cause its just stupid , he also thought maybe he was having mood swings or he was not feeling good , pregnancy can cause a lot.

When the rain drops were fading they got out of the car , all stuffs were bought up before they arrived. So it was only the suitcases and small bags which Jungkook and Yoongi carried inside from the trunk of the cars.

Once everything was inside Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked inside.
As soon as they crossed the main door , a very heavy wind blowed , it was as if the wind was welcoming them in the mansion,Taehyung looked around the house ,the uneasy feeling still there clouded inside him. He don't like this feeling at all , he would tell Jimin and maybe have a medicine or something which would make him feel good.

They noticed the weather then calming down.
Taehyung observed the inside of the mansion. And he was doubting Jungkook's love , it was as if he loves the Black colour more than the younger.He didn't understand the obsession of dark colour of the older.
The mansion wasn't like this before , it is all Jungkook , he had been working on the mansion since 6 months .Finally now it was done and it actually looked quite good .