𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩

(Last part is not edited)

It was yet another windy day , the trees swayed with every heavy wind making clashing sounds that would Alert you of the coming storms. The sun was hidden amidst the grey clouds , the dense rainfall which awaits could come down anytime .

The absence of the morning the Sun indicated it was still dawn as Taehyung glanced at the large glass window . Making his mind for another good nap he turned to the other side and sighed at the missing being beside him. Also his plan of napping didn't last cause his stomach just growled wildly. He sat up on the bed still eyes closed , he dragged his fingers to his eyes driving the rest of the sleep away.
He made his way to the washroom and freshen up quick , he felt as if he had been  starving for years.

Once out of the bathroom he stood infront of the mirror ironing his shirt with plain hands . Once his arms were near his stomach he rubbed his little baby bump lovingly , a curve already on his lips at the thought of the small living creature inside him.

Another rumbling of stomach made him gaze out of his thoughts and rush out of his bedroom .
As he stepped down the stairs his world fell into pieces , he never wanted to have a glance of that sight ever in life . He stood there devastated, hurt and dejected .

Cause right there was his soon to be husband,  kissing some other girl- Jisoo holding her in a firm grip . Taehyung just stood there and it was not long his eyes threatened to shed tears.
The couple on the couch then sensed the gaze and traveled their eyes to the source which happened to be the badly sobbing male .
Jungkook stood up and was about to walk to him when he turned around and started running.

With continuous flow of tears , a pang in his chest , a shattered world and no hope for the baby inside him he ran to the stairs . He didn't hear anything , he didn't stop , he didn't look back , look back at the pleadings of his beloved who just crashed his world . He was about to make his way to his room , and was close to the edge of upstairs when he lost his balance and with a yelp his legs slipped causing him to roll down the swell steps , he tried , tried to stop himself , tried to protect him , tried to protect his stomach but he couldn't.When the rolling and the steps came to an end as he laid on his back arms and legs spread in weird directions . He stared up , feeling the pain rush forcefully into him through every part of his body , he couldn't breathe , he couldn't move. He didn't feel so lifeless ever , his fingers felt some liquid under neath them , with a little vigour he lifted his shaking arm which felt a liquid sensation , bringing it close to his face he felt it , the immense pain when you loose everything, every hope , his arm was all painted fresh red as if someone wanted to paint him with the deadly colour and watch it flowing and destroying him.Red was all he saw before closing his eyes.

With a loud grasp and shaky breathe Taehyung jolted awake from his nightmare .Placing a hand on his chest , panting heavily he realised all of that was a dream , he instantly settled his hand on his tummy feeling the soft bump beneath his slender fingers , but everything felt so real , he closed his eyes trying to forget about it and suppress the bad feeling ..all he did was ending up crying it was such horrifying dream.

He then shifted his eyes to his left and thats when he sighed , Jungkook was asleep beside him sleeping soundlessly . Taehyung couldn't help but cry more biting his lips ,as to stop any whimper to escape his mouth which could wake the male beside him up .

Taehyung then did his morning routine trying his best to just let go of the thoughts that was occupying his minds , he knows Jungkook would never do that to him , he was the one for whom Jungkook would've killed himself just because he was not ready for their relation in college days , he was Jungkook's first crush , first love and first boyfriend , he trusted Jungkook .They would get married in just few weeks and would also have a baby some months later ..How could Jungkook do that to him when he is pregnant? No he wouldn't ever do that they loved each other too much for that.

One thing he was happy about was the feeling of nausea has stopped and its been few days since then .
Taehyung dressed in loose wear and walked downstairs to meet Jimin , also to eat something good.He didn't know why and when he started crying just by watching his soon soon to be brother-in-law cutting fruits .

As he walk towards Jimin and engulfed him in a hug , the other male took him for surprise but nonetheless hugged back knowing something was definitely wrong and he was mentally preparing himself to make everything right , he just couldn't take the younger being sad . He worried more when he felt Taehyung sniffing, he rubbed his hands on the others back to calm him down.

Once Taehyung was a bit calm "What's wrong babe?", Jimin asked still holding the younger in the hug.

"I-I had-d a bad dream".Taehyung stuttered.
Jimun hugged the other tighter knowing how sensitive the other was at the time.
Jimin spend quite few moments consoling the other.Later when the sun was totally up , Jungkook ,Yoongi and Minji woke up and made their ways to breakfast where all of them had breakfast peacefully.

Jungkook noticed the bloodshot eyes of Taehyung as he was  kissing the other . When Taehyung told him about the bad dream he had , Jungkook only wrapped his arms around the younger he couldn't feel the pain of loosing a baby or anything that happened to Taehyung in the dream. He hated the dream himself he couldn't think of how Taehyung felt .

He kept on kissin the younger's face to assure that no matter what he won't be leaving the other's side , he had chosen everything he want in his life nothing can change that.He also assured the other to protect him and his baby nothing could happen in real , that happened in his nightmare .All these only to stop making the other overthink.He stayed back home the day , extremely unhappy at how broken Taehyung was all because of the bad dream where he was the reason everything messed up .He just hopes nothing like that happens in real.

Heyyo sorry !!For being so late but yeah school

Heyyo sorry !!For being so late but yeah school... Sorry Againn...anyway Next chapters can have some smut 👀 and next chapter to be updated super soon.Thanks for 500 reads keep supporting...
Don't forget to vote and comment
Sarangheoooo....