𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙧

They Say Everyone In This World Make Mistakes , They Say People Learn From Their Mistakes  . But what if they realise their mistakes too late , whats if they don't get the chance to learn their mistakes , what if they don't get the slightest possibility to not repeat the same mistake over again?

And to the bond both the couples shared these mistakes seemed something real big .
If you think past time , loving the other , taking care of the other and trusting the other was what they vowed in their relationship, its like a silent vow , the heart itself made these vows once a commitment is made . Then what went wrong ?

They didn't realise during all these and being totally ignorant they did forget some of these vows , not believing the other happens to be at the top of such list. If they did think it closely they'll realise they were just being stubborn .
And that is exactly what Yoongi and Jungkook felt somewhere faintly on their minds but they ignored it , ignored it all , risking everyone's life.

Min Yoongi was a specialised and one of the famous doctor in town , staying away from his family for a wholedamn four years did a lot to his career and made him a lot more skilled than most doctors.

Psychologist Ha Beom Seok's first call in the morning was from Min Yoongi , it was in the very first ring the call was picked up .

That is how Yoongi set an appointment for Jisoo with Dr.Ha Beom Seok.
Yoongi and Hoseok accompanied Jisoo to the hospital .Jisoo looked normal.

"So Kim Jisoo", Dr.Beom Seok started , reading the list of 'today's patients'. "What brings you here?"
"Probably my boyfriend".Jisoo rolled her eyes.
Beom Seok chuckled at such unwanted response.

"Have you ever been to any counsellor before ?"Jisoo shook her head.
"No it's my first".

"Miss Jisoo whatever you are going to tell me next will be only between us ,I can assure you that". Beom Seok used a convincing tone.
"Okay".

"So Jisoo what is happening with you lately?"
"A lot".Jisoo stated.
"Can you describe some of them".Jisoo nodded.

Flashback:

One of those nights when you feel extremely hot and shower is the only way to cool down your body temperature, that night happens to be one for Jisoo.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Jisoo smiled at Hoseok who was leaning against the headboard scrolling on his phone but kept that aside once he sensed the other's presence.

They slept cuddling with each other, transferring body heat to warm each other ,

Jisoo then woke up at a faint sound, a sound of something hitting wood , it took her a while to register what was the sound .She got off the bed , curiosity getting the best of her. She strolled to the door and saw the bed going further as she made her way out, softly clicking the door behind.

The sound was yet faint but she could make out where it was coming from.She followed that way which took her to the corridor.Looking around , she realised the sound was indeed from there but certainly nothing as such was noticed by her.

She took a few more steps to the end of the corridor , there was a large vase in middle of it and a huge painting above it .

Jisoo looked around , sighing and took few more steps back and forth until that sound suddenly turned ear piercing and somewhere close to her .Panicking she took few steps behind but soon she collided with something.

Her hands reached down touching the something , feeling the hem of skirt against her delicate palm , she tensed up .She didn't have any guts to turn around and face it , she knows , there was someone behind her , and her back was literally touching the someone , and her hands feeling the bare skin of that someone.

~•~•~•~

It was another day Jisoo was alone at home , well that was what she thought.

Jin was out with Woojin as the new set of video game was in town and Woojin wouldn't stop whining, and Namjoon with his always busy schedule. Hoseok was out of city for three days.
She was going through magazines , resting her upper part against the headboard of the bed.

Even the topic on the page of the magazine was very interesting, Jisoo didn't miss the shadow on the floor underneath the bottom rail of the door that was closed.She observed that for few second.

When it finally stopped she sighed thinking it was only the light outside the door.

But her doubts was soon cleared as she heard it , heard the knocking of the door. Clearly , Seokjin and Woojin was out and would only return after dinner with Namjoon , who would only meet them once he was done with his work .
Then who was knocking?

The first knocking , as counted by Jisoo was three times , the second a bit louder five times , the third , louder to be even heard from the bathroom and well the knocking never stopped.

Flashback Ends:

"Is it true that you want to hurt your neighbours?"Beom Seok inquired.

"Its not me its Jeonghyun, she wants to hurt Taehyung".Jisoo confessed.

"Why??"

"I don't know".

~•~•~•~

Short Chapter cause Im sleepy

Short Chapter cause Im sleepy ... I'll try to update soon with not so little chapter  ....
Also no Taekook ...Im sorry ...Next Chapter I Promise.

What do you think happens next???

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment
Sarangheooooo