𝙐𝙣𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩

As Yoongi heard the loud thud of something falling , and a soft 'awuu' he instantly bolted up throwing the newspaper , he ran to the base of stairs he knew Taehyung went from that way to upstairs, but the noise wasn't from upstairs he just knew , as soon as he set foot there , he lost his mind .

"Shit Tae". not wasting anytime he rushed towards the younger who was on the floor , unconscious .

Taking a hold of Taehyung's upper body Yoongi settled the male in his arm and patted softly on the others cheek calling his name , just so that he could gain back his conscious .

Failing to himself he called out for his husband , "JIMIN !!!!!"
"JIMIN COME HERE!!!!!" "FAST".

And Jimin instantly knew something was not right at all.He hurriedly rushed out if his room just to spot the unconscious body of Taehyung collapsed in Yoongi's arm.

"No no Tae !!",Jimin ran down the stairs hoping the male would wake up now as he was there , he will try his best to make the younger stable again , he didn't even knew what happened but  he prayed the younger to be safe.

"Tae !! Wake Up... Heyyy!!!"As he bend down positioning himself across Yoongi he shook the senseless male and tapped on his cheeks but Taehyung didn't even groan at it.

Jimin felt helpless , unable to control his emotions and bad thoughts he started sobbing.

"Please"Jimin pleaded resting his head on Taehyung crying too much , he brushed off the bangs from the other's forehead , kissing there lightly.

Jimin was soft for Taehyung forever , being his senior , Jimin had always supported Taehyung through everything and same goes for Taehyung.Taehyung had always been there for Jimin during the tensions between the Yoonmin couple to the beautiful date nights for the couple on their anniversaries . Taehyung had proved to others  that he was as good as Jimin as a brother-in-law and nobody can ever replace that. Yoongi too loved the younger like his own brother , the time when Jungkook raised his hands on Taehyung , Yoongi made sure Jungkook suffers , he had his own way .Yoongi loved it how Taehyung managed to make people his own , thats what he did ...The Jeon family loves Jimin and Taehyung too much , they would always ramble  about how blessed they and their sons are to have such graceful and warm family members in their household , they have always been supportive.

"Jimin call Jungkook !!"
"I'll drive hospital".Yoongi said as he picked up Taehyung and ran out of the house Jimin following behind while dialling Jungkook's number.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook was at grocery store , he planned on making dinner for Taehyung tonight , he used to do that before their engagement, it made Taehyung so happy . Taehyung hardly knew any cooking,during those days Taehyung was in the verge of publishing 3 books together , he would be very busy with the publication company and Jungkook knew the other probably had forgotten to eat too , so he would surprise the younger without Jimin's help and lets say their nights were quite long .

Jungkook was walking through the store looking at the vegetables available when he got the call from Jimin.Swiping the accept button he answered..
"Hey Hyung .. Do you need something??"
"No Jungkook just drive to the hospital now.."Jimin cried .

"Hyung whats wrong are you okay?? T-Taehyung?? I-is he okay? E-everyone is okay right?"Jungkook asked stuttering unsure why would Jimin call him for rushing to hospital suddenly.

"T-taehyung ..h-he...."Jimin paused.
"W-hat hyung W-what happened to him??"
"H-he fell down".Jungkook didn't say anything nor did he cut the call.He had just sat inside the car and was about to start the car but he halted in his movements , hearing those words.
He was loosing his last hope , last hope that the baby was okay , he was preparing himself for everything to come , he can't blame anyone , how can he blame anyone , and Taehyung yeah he is clumsy and all but he knows Taehyung didn't intentionally do it .With a tear escaping his eyes , running down to his chin , he started the car driving off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Grabbing Jungkook's hand in a tight grip , Taehyung was sobbing hard, he had gain his conscious after some time of reaching the hospital .
After some check ups the doctor said "Due the harsh impact of falling down the stairs, he has fractured one of the back rib bones which is to be treated soon but as he is pregnant we need to check on the baby too and also if the rib bone did hurt the baby".

Jungkook wasn't crying anymore , he wasn't even thinking anymore he felt devastated and he saw no hope no wishes , he just held on Taehyung's hand in order to calm him down as the ultrasound test was proceeding .

The Doctor sat beside Taehyung , she pulled his shirt up exposing his baby bump while he cried harder, he didn't want this , he didn't want to hurt his baby but every time he was risking his baby's life , he felt horrible to be such careless mother to his baby he should be protecting the baby instead he would always end up in the hospital , all these thoughts were on his mind while the Doctor applied the gel and set the probe dragging it too different directions.

Soon she smiled "The baby is safe", while Taehyung stared at her in disbelief..
"What??"
"The baby didn't get hurt , the baby made it".She assured the couple .Jungkook was finally relieved a bit .

"Tae it's alright , our baby is fine now stop crying okay??"
Taehyung nodded , he was relieved too .

"Tae it's alright , our baby is fine now stop crying okay??"Taehyung nodded , he was relieved too

(A short chapter)

I'll update two chapters together maybe tonight...okay lets see ...thanks for reading my book .. i hope it is a good one ...Sarangheo