𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑹

Groaning , Taehyung woke from his sleep . Thinking he had slept enough he sat up .
He looked around the new room, he realised he was so tired that he didn't get time to look around the house at all.

Getting down the bed he walked towards the window . Removing the curtain , he saw it was already evening . The window displayed the side of the house , he could only see bushes and trees further , his eyes shifted down , thats when he gasped , there was a figure dark black figure looking up at him , he rubbed his eyes and looked close but the figure was gone.

He thought he was just hallucinating things , he sighed closing the curtain.
Walking back he spotted the suitcases . Jungkook hadn't been to this room while he slept , which also meant he didn't sleep much.
Cause if the older did come , there would've been certain changes in the room.

Taehyung placed a chair in front of the wardrobe , he then carried the suitcase above it . He opened the suitcase and started taking out the clothes and placing them neatly inside the door wardrobe.He then saw a photo frame of him and Jungkook , he grabbed it and smiled at the picture. He walked to the bedstand and fixed the photo frame there nicely.

He walked back to the wardrobe and was just about to put another cloth piece inside when he heard a crashing sound , looking back he saw the photo frame shattered on the ground.He bent down removing the glasses , he held the frame , "I thought I placed you nicely" he pouted.

"Tae What are you doing???"he turned to see Jungkook walking inside , he stood up.
Observing the pieces of glasses shattered,
"Tae are you okay?? Did you get hurt" He inspected Taehyung's hand looking for an injury.
"No Im fine , it just fell down".
Jungkook nodded releasing his hands.

Taehyung again proceeded to bend down,
"W-what are you doing?", Jungkook asked  grabbing Taehyung once again.
"Let me clean this up , knowing your clumsiness you'll definitely hurt yourself" Taehyung insisted.
"Doesn't sound good coming from you , and no you are not doing anything anymore , Doctor told you not to bend or carry heavy things" Jungkook pointed towards the suitcase that was on the chair.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I'll take care of it , you get ready our neighbours invited us".Jungkook informed.

"Neighbours?"
"They came over when you were asleep , you'll see them there now go".

Taking his clothes Taehyung walked inside the bathroom.He placed the clothes on the bathroom railings and walked towards the mirror.

He stared at himself , he realised the uneasy feeling haven't gone yet , he just couldn't shrug it off even though he was trying hard

He stared at himself , he realised the uneasy feeling haven't gone yet , he just couldn't shrug it off even though he was trying hard. Maybe he was really sick , but he doesn't want Jungkook to worry about him more , that man already got lots to worry about first the moving in , then his works . He knew Jungkook also worried about his health and the baby but it was not the correct hour . He then thought about the photo frame , he remembered clearly that he placed it properly and somehow in the middle fearing its fall , but thats what exactly happened.