𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠(M)

(Not Edited)

The sun had just set a few minutes ago , Minji and Jimin also came back from their mini shopping , now Minji and his father was upstairs in Minji's room giving trials to the new cute dresses he bought for her.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the tv room , on the black couch a bit cozy  unlike rest of the house. They have greeted the daughter and father duo once they came back . Now they were again settled to continue the movie.
Taehyung laid back on Jungkook totally into the movie biting his nails , Jungkook had attempt to yeet his arms away from time to time but the other seemed to have a practice of doing these while nervous or excited.

Sighing Jungkook concentrated back on the movie , his hands playing with the younger's hair , placing soft kisses against his head .
They stayed like that watching the movie , stealing kisses in between.

The door bell rang , making the two males snap out their minds of the movie .It was Jungkook who made a move , he gently placed Taehyung down , who sat at the end of the couch with his legs close to his chest and hands on sides , heads laid tilted on his knee . Taehyung tried to get back into the movie once more but the voice of the newcomer distracted him , he fixed his night shrug and walked off the tv room pausing the movie .

The presence of the newcomer bothered him too much he was .....Angry. The newcomer was Jisoo and she was laughing with Jungkook time to time slapping his chest.Taehyung rolled his eyes , thinking of a way to end the unwanted conversation between the two..he trusted Jungkook .. he just didn't like the way Jisoo sees Jungkook.

"Oh Jisoo". Taehyung tried to pretend he didn't see her already.. He fake smiled at her and she too pretended to be happy at the other's presence "Hey Taehyung how are you?".

'I was doing good until you came' His mind wanted to respond this so bad but "Im Okay what brings you here you need something??"he ended up saying .

"Yeah Jin Hyung sent me to bring him some salt from yours".Jisoo said.

"Ohh okay let me just ge——.."
"Im here". Jimin interrupted Taehyung who was just moving towards kitchen.
"I'll get it". Jimin nodded to Taehyung telling him to stay there .
He didn't like the way Jisoo suddenly changed like that . He respected the girl a lot but he don't care when it comes to his fiancé he's not taking any shit.
While Jungkook gestured Jisoo to take a seat and Jungkook wanted to sit right infront of her thats when Taehyung voiced, "Jungkook !!"
Jungkook paused from taking a seat and stood up straight waiting for the other to continue.

"Can you get me some Peanut butter? I really want to have some".Taehyung kind of whined.
Jungkook just chuckled and walked to him "You know its the first time you shared your cravings with me instead of Jimin hyung ,So I'll definitely bring it". "Do you want anything more??"
"No"Taehyung shook his head.
"Okay I'll be back in no time, take care".Jungkook kissed the other's temple taking the car keys from hall drawers and walking out , not caring about the sweatpants and house t-shirts.

"Hey Its here".Jimin stepped out of the kitchen and handed Jisoo a small bowl of salt . Jisoo then walked out , uninterested.

"Where did Jungkook go?"Jimin asked as Jisoo disappeared.
"I sent him out". Taehyung responded.
Jimin chuckled "You did a good job there.."
"You knew?". Taehyung asked as they merched inside the kitchen .
"Hoseok noticed so he informed me before leaving last night".
Taehyung nodded.

"Don't worry babe ..I know you got this". Jimin grabbed Taehyung's upper arms and smirked.
Taehyung tried to understand the behaviour, he tried to remember the last time he saw the smirk of the other.Upon studying the other's gestures and realising something , Taehyung nodded.
"I really got this".Taehyung smiled back.
"Go ...Get your man".Jimin whisper yelled while the other walked out.