𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚

(Not Proof Read)

"Fine , just let me pack our things".Jungkook demanded.

"We are leaving and that's it".Jungkook spoke as he opened the suitcase and started taking out his stuffs from the wardrobe .

Taehyung sat on the edge of bed , holding his bump , not really sure whether running away is going to work . But then again Minji once told him that Jeongyeon doesn't like babies which includes Minji and his unborn child , thinking about what can happen to the precious new member once he is born or even before that , he just don't want to risk anything at all.

Then what about Jisoo and her obsession for Jungkook.Maybe it was Jeongyeon who was obsessed with Jungkook , but then again he thought about how was she obsessed with his fiancé, in a normal way or something he can never think about . He just couldn't connect Jeongyeon's thinking to his own .

Jisoo woke up after an hour . Hoseok took her back to their house . Jimin did as he was told , he started packing things .

Crying to himself if only they realised this a little early , Taehyung would have been safe , the baby wouldn't have had faced this much difficulty and Jisoo wouldn't have to experience such thing.

"Whatever it needs for Jisoo's treatment , Jungkook and I are always here for all support".Yoongi told Jin and Namjoon . Jin looked up at Namjoon , it was only then Namjoon spoke .

"Yoongi-si it's not about that , we are like family now , I know you'll be there if we need you but I just wanted to warn you , don't rush any decisions any further Yoongi-si , be very careful".

"Yes we did a huge mistake , I just hope everything will be alright soon".Yoongi said , sounding worried.

"We will get going , call us when you guys are to leave".Namjoon stood up as Jin went to call Woojin upstairs.

"The packing is done".Jimin said as he walked downstairs.Yoongi nodded to him.

A certain knock grabbed everyone's attention. The door was wide open , Jimin walked past Namjoon to spot Harin walking inside and a someone trailing behind her whom he doesn't know.

"Harin who is he?".Jimin asked the lady.
"H-He is a psychic".
The lady got on her tip toes and whispered near his ears.

Jimin looked confused at Harin and the Psychic.

"Jimin who is it?".Yoongi called for him.
Jimin watched Namjoon , Jin with Woojin and Yoongi walking to him .

"I am Shing Se Yungo , a psychic , I heard about your house !".The psychic said.

"I can help you".He whispered looking around.Yoongi scoffed.

"We are leaving this house , we don't need your help".Yoongi spatted .Jimin gave Yoongi a disgusted look.

"I know you guys probably won't even believe me , but I really can help you and that girl too".Jin instantly started observing the Psychic , looking for anything that will tell him to not believe on the psychic but he didn't find one .

Yungo looked around 25 years old, he was wearing an Arabian patterned vest with Harem pants , his skin a little brown probably because he travelled all around without any vehicle. His hair shaved , tattoos all around his body and one on his forehead . He had heavy silver kada (bangles) like cuffs around his wrists and ankles , also silver Rajasthani necklace and ear rings . His fingers covered with silver rings , nails painted black .

Namjoon coughed gaining the attention of the Psychic.

"Do you know this work can be marked illegal, I am an officer and can lock you up you know ?".Namjoon asked.

"If this helps someone and saves a family , is it still considered illegal?".The Psychic smiled with honesty.

"But I am still keeping my eyes on you!". Namjoon warned . Yungo simply nodded with a soft smile.

"How can you help Jisoo?".Jin asked this time , while Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I have to meet her".Yungo said.

"Okay , now she is resting , it was a long day".Jin informed.

"I understand".

"How are you actually thinking this is going to work ?".Yoongi asked, receiving a hit on his arms by Jimin.

"J-Jungkook please S-stop". Taehyung's pleading voice made all heads turn to the couple who were stepping down the stairs.

"Stop dragging me".At this point everyone could sense Taehyung was not just pleading , he was crying , tears streaking down his now red puffy cheeks.

"Jungkook stop it". Jimin rushed to Taehyung , freeing him from Jungkook's grip and hugged him tightly, letting him cry on his shoulder.

"Why are you hurting him like that ?".Yoongi asked not liking the way Jungkook was treating Taehyung.

"Hyung he said he doesn't want to go , hyung make him understand, I don't want any harm to my baby and him being stubborn can be dangerous to the baby".Jungkook informed.

"Where w-were you when I told you the same thing huh??You didn't listen to me Jungkook".Taehyung said through tears as Jimin rubbed his back in order to calm him down.

"Can we not talk about that, see now we are okay and can leave safely , stop being stubborn and come with me".Jungkook went to grab Taehyung.

"Jungkook you can't treat him like that , you can't force him or drag him like that , for GOD's SAKE HE IS PREGNANT".Jimin lost it when Taehyung hugged him tighter not wanting to go to Jungkook.

"Hyung he is my boyfriend,my fiancé and the baby is mine too , you don't have to tell me what to do with him, leave him".Jungkook glared at Jimin.

Before Yoongi could say anything , Jungkook roughly grabbed Taehyung who was shaking his head, and dragged the suitcase with his other hand walking towards the door.

No one dared to come closer. Jungkook even ignored the Psychic and didn't even care the presence of the small child (Woojin)witnessing all his harsh attempts.

He was about to make his way out of the mansion when the large door went shut on its own with a loud bang , making Woojin's eyes go wide and halting Jungkook on his steps.

Yungo walked to the door muttering,
"It's really late , looks like they don't want you to leave this early".

Yungo walked to the door muttering, "It's really late , looks like they don't want you to leave this early"

Do you like this story?
If you do please don't forget to vote and comment !!
Thank You !! 💕