𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑺

Shifting uncomfortably in the bed as the nausea churned in the pit of his stomach , Taehyung sat up and immediately ran in the bathroom.

Kneeling in front of the toilet he let the sickness out , after he was done he stood up , he brushed his teeth and splashed water on his face .

He looked at himself in the mirror and placed a hand on his stomach "Mommy hates morning sickness" he whined to his baby.

"Hey Baby are you okay!?"He saw Jungkook standing at the door.
"Yeah just morning sickness" Taehyung pouted.
"Just some months baby", Jungkook circled his arms around the other and kissed his temple.
"Kook, are you coming with me for the appointment?"
"Ahm no Tae next time I have little works , go with Jimin hyung okay".
"Umm yeah okay, now go I need a shower".He pushed Jungkook out of the bathroom.

While showering , his mind went back to the past events happened with him but since last night was remarkably peaceful he was determined to think everything being okay. But then after washing off the shampoo he felt as if he was being watched it sent chills inside him . Somehow being done with the shower , he wore his bathrobe and walked outside .

He got dressed , he was debating whether to tell this anyone about this uneasiness but then he would freak everyone out and all would think pregnancy made him a whacko .

Jungkook had occupied the bathroom in between his thoughts he stayed there in the room and waited for his fiancé . Soon Jungkook was done and he saw the other sitting there with his phone, "You didn't go downstairs??"
"I was waiting for you"
"Last night you slept without eating you know that right".
"Yes and I will have something , I never refused", rolling his eyes Taehyung walked out of the room.

Reaching downstairs he wished 'good morning' to everyone and kissed Minji , taking a seat beside her.

"Tae after breakfast you must visit Mark your appointment is set".Yoongi informed.
"Yeah , I'll go with Jiminie".
"Min are you having school today?" Yoongi asked munching his breakfast.
"Yoongs did you forget its vacation for me and Minji".
"Uhmm Right".
"Should I not the take my car then?"
"No hyung no need I bought other car's last night in the garage".Jungkook appeared.
"That's a good work you did there". Yoongi and his hyung nature.

Taehyung was not interested in the rest of the conversation because he was observing Minji.
Minji's behaviour was different , she is happy , cheerful girl with a sassy nature , she looked distracted as if she was wondering something. Then after few moments Taehyung saw the younger looking down under the table as her eyes travelled from there and stopped at Taehyung's tummy.She then looked up to see the other watching her she immediately turned her face somewhere else. Taehyung found this suspicious maybe the girl was scared so he would ask her later.

They soon left for  the appointment . Taehyung was still focused on Minji . He was worried maybe the little girl has seen something .

Soon Mark entered "Oh hey old dorks? How are your husbands?"
"Wtf Mark we are younger than you , you senior citizen".Jimin said proudly.
"And I am not married".Taehyung added .
"You guys never stopped bitching together huh?"

"Ugly Mark , Stop your ugly words I have my daughter here and yes we never left each other and guess what we are brother-in-laws". Jimin waved his imaginary hair.

Mark rolled his eyes "Okay soon to be mother shall we start?"Taehyung nodded.
After settling down Mark applied the cold gel on his tummy , placing the probe he roamed it until he saw the little bean like body which had grown only a bit unlike last USG .

"Taehyung you are not eating well its 13 weeks you should show but you aren't I am disappointed on you guys , I'll talk to Jungkook". Mark scolded.
"No don't tell him , I'll eat more okay?"Taehyung insisted.

"Also your blood pressure is not okay Tae , Are you stressing too much?"Taehyung just bite his lips sitting up.

"The baby's heartbeat is okay so Im leaving you , stop stressing and please eat more I want to see my nephew or niece".
Taehyung hummed looking sad.

Jimin helped him get off the bed soon they got out of the hospital and walked towards their car. Their state of mind weren't good so none of them spoke , Jimin knew Yoongi would've been informed by now . Once they were inside the mall they separated with Taehyung and Minji in the stationary and Jimin in the Food mart .

Taehyung took this chance to ask Minji as she was busy choosing colour pens.

"Sweetie are you okay ? Are you thinking something?"
"No Pwetty Uncle"She blankly replied.
"Minji somethings bothering you can tell pwetty uncle you know"Taehyung behaved like a child so Minji would really trust him.
"Whill ew noth tell anyone?"
"I promise!"

"Jeonghyeon doesn't like babies pwetty uncle , si doesn't like me or your baby she scares me".
"Who's Jeonghyeon?"
"She lives with us"Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows .Something is very wrong .
"Did you tell Eomma".
"He said I had a bad drweam".

"Tae , Minji are you done??" Jimin came with the shopping cart , full of food items".
"Yes we are done".Taehyung stood up holding Minji's hand he walked in front of Jimin.
"Did you get ice cream?"
"Yes a lot now lets go , i need to cook and feed you both".
"okay mom", Taehyung mocked.

Jimin literally bought the whole store luckily their new maid joined that day , so he got help settling all down. Also Jin helped too, he saw them coming so he inquired and he too wasn't happy to hear about Taehyung's health.And as his motherly instinct strike he promised he would take care of them too.

Taehyung and Minji were at the living room with the older writing some stuffs on his notebook and the younger playing on Jimin's phone.
When the food was done Jimin made sure Taehyung had all of it , which the younger did with lots of whining.

"Minji is more obedient than you Tae".
"What the hell Jimin stop scolding me" Taehyung pouted.
"Yaah stop pouting you know you are being careless , would you tell me what is stressing you so much ? Are you perhaps planning to write a new book?"Jimin angrily asked.

"No Jiminie Im not , its just that its taking me time to adjust here , I still have the uneasy feeling as if someone's watching me".
"I regret asking you , fine stop thinking so much okay , see Jungkook wanted this place since a long time when he finally has it you wouldn't want him to get away right".
"No Jiminie". Taehyung shook his head understandingly.Minji was already asleep on Taehyung with a cushion on her head.

Jimin then walked to the dinning room to clean it . He heard some shuffling constantly from the kitchen . He thought maybe Taehyung needed something. But the shuffling didn't stop , he decided to help the other so he walked into the kitchen to find it empty.

"Tae did you need something"Jimin asked walking inside the living room.
"No Im okay?"
"No Tae I mean did you go the kitchen ?"
"No I didn't move from here".

It was accurate cause the younger was seated as he saw the last time .Thinking about the maid , she was out , she went to pick her bags and wouldn't come back till evening.
Jimin thought he just overheard and shrugged it.

________________________________

Heyya Cuties ... I didn't revise it will do that later plz just ignore some mistakes .. i hope theree aren't many .

Thanks for reading this book 🙂🙂🙂!!!!