𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

Taehyung was back from hospital after 4 days .
The doctor instructed for complete bedrest for a week.

Taehyung was on his bed scrolling through his phone , when Jimin walked in with some healthy soup on tray.

"Hey!!"
"Hi !".Taehyung replied as he kept his phone aside.

"I brought you soup don't even try whining". Jimin warned him .
"Aish why am I treated like this in this household".Taehyung pouted.
"Yaah stop making that face and just have it". Jimin handed him the bowl.

Jimin watched as the other had the soup.
"What happened Tae ? Why did you fall ??
Was it just your clumsiness??"Jimin asked softly , he didn't really know how this Taehyung will react ..
"No Jiminie, I slipped after seeing something".
"What did you see?"
"I saw Jisoo."
"What??"
"She was there on the staircase .. I called her but she didn't respond .. when I touched her shoulder she did turn around and I regretted that cause her face was so horrifying , she looked like a dead woman walking and the way she was standing I don't know what was wrong with her , This caused me to slip and once I did I looked up and she was gone , I guess Then I fainted."
"You sure it was Jisoo??"
"Im not sure about her face but her body did look like Jiso".
"What do you think Jiminie?"
"I don't know what to assume Tae , but she just wants to hurt you , Tae maybe its time for us to leave .. I just can't see you in danger anymore".
"What are we going to do Jiminie?"
"Leave this creepy house".

                                ~•~•~••~•~•~

"Jungkook its enough can't you see how she keeps on hurting Tae and the baby its clear she doesn't   want us here".Jimin shouted angrily.
Well it has been 10 minutes since the argument started , Jimin was standing and glaring at the other while the other was on the couch listening to him , sighing from time to time .

"Hyung I can't do that , at least not until 6 six months , buying a place has some rules don't be stupid".

"While I am being stupid  and you being a stubborn , Taehyung and the baby are the ones in danger .. what's wrong with you are blind??"
"Hyung please!!"

"Im leaving with Taehyung then I'll take him to Busan".

"You can't do that !!"

"Well Guess what I can and I WILL !!"

"Hyung you can't please try to understand!!"

"What more to understand.. I just want them safe and they are safe with me We are flying Busan in two days I don't care if you like or not Jungkook!!"

"Hyung you can't do that because Im going to propose him two weeks !!!!!"Jungkook confessed.
"What??"

"Im going to marry him hyung !! Please don't do this not now ..Please .."Jungkook said those words so hopefully and the sincerity was just somehow visible on his tone which made Jimin become silent .

How can he tell them to get separated when they are basically on the edge of getting married anytime ? , How can he separate them now when Jungkook is probably going to marry the other ? How can he do that , he wanted this , since the day Jungkook and Taehyung was official , he had have the perfect frame of family with these two and his husband and the little daughter.

He didn't have anything more to say or do , he felt confused , What should he do now ??
What was he thinking separating his brother-in-law from his fiancé? Somehow he felt like he was doing right , but what seemed hard now was to convince Jungkook !!

And about the marriage he didn't even know whether Taehyung will be okay throughout the marriage days , what if something happens again?? And what if Jungkook would still be stubborn and not leave the house even after the marriage.....

This was all too much thoughts for Jimin , he shook his head as began to boil the milk for Minji , he just decided... decided what he can do further , making up his mind he added health drink with the glass of milk and stirred with a spoon , he walked upstairs to Minji's room.As he pushed the door open a gasp escaped his lips.

The room was a mess .. everything was scattered inside .. the small window was wide open even the wardrobe with all clothes outside on the floor , Jimin called for Minji but she didn't answer , he placed the tray somewhere and as worries hit him he sprinted out of the room calling out for Minji loud.

As he stepped inside Taehyung's he was relieved the girl was there beside Taehyung who was holding a book while caressing Minji's hair . As the door opened and Jimin called for her , she whipped her head towards her confused why was her father shouting like that.
Jungkook too came out of the bathroom his in sweatpant and black tee , hair all wet with a towel he was rubbing.

"Pwapwa what happened why are you screaming??"

Jimin's breathe was normal now !! He didn't want anyone to think him to be freaking out now he will be very careful during everything and he will leave this house together with whole family.

"Nothing I made you milk !!"

"Hyung stop freaking out like that".

"Im not"

"Jungkook!!!"Taehyung scolded the other.
Taehyung then proceeded to get down on his feet to walk towards Jimin.

"Yaah what are you doing ?? You can't walk Tae !!"Jungkook said angrily.

"I'll be fine".And then again set another foot to lift himself up.

Jungkook walked to him for giving him some support "Stop being a stubborn , will you?"Jungkook mumbled.

"No" , Taehyung smiled.

Once Jimin took Taehyung to his room and settled him down to sit.
"Jiminie what is it ??Are you okay??"
"Tae I don't know ..Maybe Im really freaking out .. everything is too much for me ..!!"

Taehyung could see Jimin was on the verge of crying ..

"Hey Come here".Taehyung mad grabby hands towards the older who walked close to him.

Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly "Everything will be okay alright!! We all will be fine".And
Taehyung didn't let Jimin go he continued rubbing the other's back in hope it'll soothe the older .

And Taehyung didn't let Jimin go he continued rubbing the other's back in hope it'll soothe the older

A short chapter  Again
Well next chapter would be a long shit
and a lot of drama Get readyyyyyy

Thanks for the votes tho 😍