𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩

(Not Edited)

Jungkook didn't go to office after the incident, he didn't want anymore risk with Taehyung's health.He decided he would keep track of the younger's every step , and see how can Taehyung be so careless , he doubted this ..well finally .. he did notice something..Taehyung can't be this careless , he may compromise his meals but being this clumpy?? Jungkook highly doubted it.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch thinking past all the incident that happened after shifting. During the first two months Taehyung didn't face much health issues or these much accidents why suddenly now??

Was Taehyung talking about all these when he said 'if anything happened to them ..he would blame Jungkook'...So he really meant it...Taehyung did know things and the cause of it .. so this is exactly why all these are happening because they are staying here? And as he said — then Jungkook was supposed to be blamed.

Jungkook rubbed his temples in frustration .. did he have choices??? Yes indeed he had ... he could've listened to Taehyung ... He could've believed the video clip of the mansion he watched in his laptop , he could've simply left the mansion when Jimin forced him . Shouldn't he really be blamed ???

His thoughts were interrupted by some soft sniffles coming to his way . He looked back to spot Jisoo rubbing her red eyes with her fist and trembling..he didn't know what happened..why was she crying ... and most importantly what was she doing here..

So he stood up from his seat and proceeded to walk towards the crying girl.

He stop in front of Jisoo who was showed no sign of stopping her sobbing.

"Hey Whats wrong??"Jungkook asked bending down to her height.But he got no reply instead her sniffles got louder.

"Hey Hey You can tell me okayy".Jungkook ran his hands through his hair unsure of what to do so he took a hold of her shoulder and pushed her to the couch area.

"Here take a seat and then talk okay?"Jungkook placed girl down on the couch and sat on the floor on his toes in front of her . He took a hold of her hand so he could ask further , and her attention would only be on him.

"Stop crying and you know you can tell me if you want.."

"I-I...."She tried to speak but her mewl didn't let her.

"You want something?"Jungkook asked softly , his hands still holding the girls hand.

"I-It's H-obi .."Jisoo finally uttered.
"What did he do??"
"H-He doesn't L-lo-ve me anymore".She cried and weeped harder.

What they didn't notice was a certain male walking into the hall .. and as he took in the scene in front him he was provoked to feel angry.He didn't come downstairs to observe this scene , this scene definitely boiled his blood.

He just walked in to have some chocolates from inside the kitchen .. but chocolate was long forgotten.. he was definitely looking forward to kill some tonight and the pregnancy hormones aren't helping him at all.

As Taehyung stepped forward and opened his mouth to say something, probably curse , he was interrupted by a new presence...

"Jisoo!!!"Hoseok called as walked inside the door.Once spotting the girl crying on the couch with Jungkook kneeling infront of her "What are you doing here Jisoo??"Hoseok asked .

He just came back from his work and it was again a day when Jisoo didn't welcome him , as he expected cause these days Jisoo doesn't do all these ... she was changed.