𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢

Shitty Chapter - Actually you can skip it !!

Previously...

Yungo walked to the door muttering,
"It's really late , looks like they don't want you to leave this early".

It was already midnight , Hoseok carried Jisoo to their house with Jin and Namjoon leaving Woojin behind cause the boy fell asleep cuddling Minji.

Everyone sat around the couch area looking all despaired while Yungo roamed around the house studying each corner.

Jungkook rubbed on his forehead sighing , he rested his other hand on the arm panel of the sofa. He thought he was thinking right but oh boy how wrong he was , if only he could undo some deeds.He couldn't look at Taehyung and tell him to calm down anymore , after all he knows he was at fault since the beginning and indeed Taehyung had always been right. But If he makes things right Will Taehyung forgive him ? Was Taehyung really blaming him for everything like he said he will and start to hate him?

Everything was a mess , he was suppose to propose the other and seriously get married this time but fate had some other plans. He sighed once again and stared back at the unknown figure in the house , "Hyung who is he?".Jungkook asked Jimin, who was calming down Taehyung , rubbing his back whispering things.

"Well he said he can help us , he states to be a psychic I didn't know they actually existed though".Yoongi replied instead.

Jungkook looked up and down Yungo's attire , not actually believing that the psychic can actually help him.

"Can you answer me few things?".Yungo stood ahead facing everyone.Yoongi nodded at him.

"How many days since you moved in?".
"A month". Jimin replied.

"Did you start seeing things since the very beginning".

"Yes very beginning, me , my daughter and Taehyung".Jimin said worriedly looking at Taehyung who was falling asleep.

"Did you guys not do anything about it?".

"No one believed us".Jimin scoffed looking at Yoongi.

"The land owner was on vacation too".Jimin added.Yungo nodded understanding.

"Last one and I want an object , something related to Jeongyeon?".Yungo demanded.
Jimin shook his head, "There's nothing as such , Jungkook took everything out before decorating the house".Jimin answered.

"There must be something left behind isn't it , anything will do a book or a jewellery".Jimin thought deeply trying to remember the time he came in contact with some and then it hit him.

"Wait!!Minji".Jimin softly placed Taehyung on the sofa backrest and stood up , hurrying upstairs to Minji's room.After a while he came back looking disappointed.

"Minji might be knowing where she kept it , can we wait till tomorrow morning ? She is sleeping".
"Okay , sure".Yungo replied understanding.

"Hyung don't worry , we'll figure something out okay? I won't let anything harm any of you , I am not letting myself making anymore mistakes".Jungkook assured to which Jimin nodded softly while his eyes clouded with tears.

"I will take Taehyung upstairs, we need to talk ... Harin noona please cook something for us and Taehyung , can't let them sleep hungry after everything".Jungkook said staring at the sleeping boy , making it look like whatever was happening was normal.From inside he was actually freaking out.