𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

(Contains graphic ....I could've gathered with my eyes closed ... maybe I am writing this story and trying to make it horrifying but inside out I can't watch horror series alone trust me!!)

"Jeongyeon?"BeomSeok called again.

"It's me!!!"and that voice was certainly not of Jisoo's.

Everyone in the room stared in horror towards the bed but they also saw Dr. Beom Seok so calm , they thought they can trust him.

"Jeongyeon can you hear me??".BeomSeok asked .Then looked up at Jisoo she didn't raise her face yet , letting it be covered by her hair . Slowly she nodded .

"Why did you not leave this house?".Was his first question.

"This is my house".She replied aggressively.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who stared back at him and then both turned to the scene , they knew their theory couldn't be wrong.

"Why are you in Jisoo's body ?".Beom Seok asked eyeing Hoseok , who was observing Jisoo with concern.

"I needed a body".The harsh voice replied.

"You have to leave her body Jeongyeon".

"NO".Jimin and Taehyung gasped , cause this was exactly when Jongyeon in Jisoo's body raise her head with a cracking sound making her hair separate from her face .She glared at Beom Seok, her face was dreadfully pale , green lips , eyes bloodshot , there were scratches all around her face some looked fresh while some were turning black . Her face looked awful from any sight.

Jimin covered his mouth with his small palm unable to believe what was happening.While Taehyung didn't blink once , he felt his mind thinking different things and it said something bad was definitely going to happen.Hoseok on the other hand was heartbroken, he didn't know what was wrong with Jisoo , he just wanted her back..

"Why are you doing this Jongyeon ?".Beom Seok asked calmly.She didn't reply .

Suddenly she started scratching her hand and then travelled to her face , her black pointed nails rubbed her neck but she didn't stop.

"Jeongyeon!!".Beom Seok called ,and she snapped her head towards him glaring with confusion.

"Leave her body and leave the house".He said strictly.

"NO".Jeongyeon shouted so loud , that it also scared Yoongi , he confusedly witnessed the further scenes.

Jeongyeon suddenly cracked her neck hard making Taehyung flinch, she then looked up at the ceiling and opened her mouth wide , then she stopped moving she didn't even move her eyes that was focused on the ceiling . The room was too quiet for liking and so it happened.

Something that Beom Seok never thought he would witness while he entered this house. The bed started trembling violently causing Beom Seok to stand up from where he was sitting.The bed was shaking so bad that people would think there is a very heavy earthquake taking place .

Watching this Taehyung's breathe hitched , tears gathered in his almond shaped eyes , soon the streaks flowed down that is when Jungkook pulled the crying pregnant boy to his chest . A brief mistake.

Jeongyeon who was staring up now glared straight at the couple , making sure her neck cracked while she moved in their direction .

Watching this Jimin looked back and forth trying to figure out why she snapped her head like that as soon as Jungkook hugged Taehyung.