𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 (M)

Taehyung's pantings were so hot , Jungkook couldn't protest against it , he let Taehyung straddle him and then picked him up capturing him in another kiss  . He walked inside the bathroom , pressing Taehyung on the wall , being careful not to be extra rough Taehyung still had a broken back and a baby inside.

Once Jungkook stopped to look at Taehyung who had the shirt falling of his shoulder flaunting the newly formed hickeys all over his neck and collarbones , a red blush all over his soft cheeks , lips swollen and delicately red. Jungkook put him down to let the other take the lead.

Taehyung walked inside the shower , turning it on and let himself get wet . He got rid off his pants and pulled his shirt down to cover his boxers but it was of no use his shirt was white and it was sticking to his body making all of him see through.

"Won't you join me??"Taehyung asked giving Jungkook a pleading look.And fuck Taehyung was looking so hot with wet hair , his curve full on view , his nipples and little bump protruding due to the wetness .

He removed his shirt , throwing on the basket he stepped behind Taehyung .

Taehyung closed his eyes as soon as he felt the other's breathe on his nape. He turned around placing his hands softly on Jungkook's chest , he pressed the other on the glass wall , and kissed him again , he couldn't help it he was addicted to his fiancé's lip , to his fiancé. And on days the other being this hot , Taehyung couldn't just take it . He loved all the touches , kisses and attention he got from the other and during this time he craved for it more and more.

As Taehyung pulled away , he too started creating love bites on Jungkook, his hands travelling from the other's chest to his abs and his v line where he tucked on the other's waistband whining , making Jungkook chuckle at the other's neediness.

"Baby looks too desperate,mhhm".
Jungkook teased and this time he pressed Taehyung on the glass wall he sucked more hickeys on Taehyung's chest and nipples as he bent down on his knees , ripping his left out buttons to suck on his abdomen and lovingly press a kiss on the cute bump.He travelled up sucking on the other's skin as Taehyung tucked roughly on his hair while he moaned loudly.

Jungkook hurriedly pulled out his pants and boxers and threw it somewhere he has no idea of.
"Will you be okay??"Jungkook asked stroking on his member .
Taehyung nodded , still panting he bent down a bit to remove his boxers. Jungkook once again picked the other up by his thighs , legs circled his waist.

He started fingering the other's extremely delicate hole , changing it from time to time from one finger to another and more . His fingers scissored the other making him a moaning mess even when Taehyung tried to bite his lips to suppress it.

"F-Fast Faster, t-the water is c-cold". Taehyung pleaded impatiently as he shivered. Jungkook too noticing the other trembling lowly , he realised being in shower for so long is not good for Taehyung.

"Okay ! Here I go". Jungkook said as he lined his member and tried to gently push it in , he moaned feeling the warmth around his member. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly bitting his lips , feeling pain and pleasure at the same time. Once they knew they were ready to go , Jungkook started thrusting inside and out not so gently. Taehyung grasped onto the older's shoulder with his fingers as he moaned every now and then.

"I'm gonna c-cum".Jungkook warned as he waited for the other .

"M-me t-too".Taehyung panted.
Jungkook waited for the other to cum and when he noticed the white liquid from the other , he pulled out and let his member cum openly , he didn't want it inside Taehyung this time , as he have thought he was taking no more risk regarding Taehyung and the baby.( The biggest risk is staying in that house Jk you stupidd bunny okay sorry).