𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮

Hearing the keys shuffling from the other side of the large door , Taehyung stared at the door with fear lingering upon him .Soon the door opened to reveal Jungkook in his black tuxedo.
"Tae??"

Sighing in relief Taehyung launched himself on the other. "Tae?Baby??Whats wrong??Are you crying??"Taehyung shook his head he was so glad that the other came back .Taehyung closed the door and clutched on the other's arms.

"Jungkook we need to talk". He informed , hugging the other.

"Okay but first calm down".
"Lets go to our room?"
"No we need to leave!!!"Taehyung said breaking the hug.Jungkook sighed bringing the boy back into his arms.

"Why are you doing this huh??"Jungkook whispered brushing his lips softly on the other's ear.

"Jungkook there's something wrong here trust me".Jungkook hummed sniffing Taehyung's neck.

"Maybe they doesn't want us here"Jungkook again hummed placing his lips on the other's delicate skin.

"Jungkook they want to hurt our baby".Jungkook started sucking the younger's neck

"Jungkook are you listening??!!"The older again hummed continuing his work to leave marks on the other.

"Jungkook!!"Taehyung was now irritated , he thought Jungkook would at least be serious when he informed about their baby but he was wrong.

"Baby Its just your pregnancy and stop watching movies its occupying your mind".
"No Jungkook I am sure of it".

"Baby please just leave this thing now"Taehyung looked away feeling defeated .
"Don't give me those eyes baby".Jungkook said in a stern voice .

The younger stared at him and in instant there were lips on his. He closed his eyes,dissolving in the make out session. They both just couldn't resist each other no matter what.

But as Jungkook deepened the kiss , the black main door flung open with a loud thud making Taehyung gasp and the other to break the kiss.
It took few moments for Taehyung to register what just happened and then finally..
"Jungkook you saw that , you remember me locking and closing the door right , tell me".Taehyung shook the others wanting the other to see his points.

"Taehyung that was just probably winds".Jungkook sighed "Tae please can you stop overthinking? You are harming yourself and our baby you know that!!"He stopped looking at the other who was pouting his lips,nose and eyes all red  ready to shed tears.
"Please baby just ...just take some rest you'll be fine".
"Fine".With that Taehyung ran upstairs not sparing a glance back at the other.

Jimin who heard the whole conversation came out of the living room.
"Jungkook you should've listened to what he was saying".
"Not you now , hyung you know its just his pregnancy , I'll make him understand".
"Why don't you understand instead".
"Hyungg ? Are you seriously believing him ??"
"Yes I am And you better too before you regret it".
"I'll get dinner come down , Yoongi's already home".
"Did Taehyung eat ??"
"Yeah".Jimin responded rolling his eyes.He went inside the kitchen .He took the dishes that was on the sink and started washing them.

It was not longer he felt the presence, the presence of someone standing at the door ,intensely staring at his back, he felt his skin hairs standing up he knows he was sure there was the presence but his legs and hands were shaking , he shakily moved his leg and proceeded to turn and then turned instantly and saw no one unlike he thought  he breathe out and continued his work.

Jungkook walked upstairs to his room . He found the hump of the blanket on his bed in the dimmed light .He knew his fiancé was mad at him for not listening to him but what could he do .. the other was talking immature and unscientific.

But it was again his responsibility to take all of the other's. No matter what the other was his love , his life , his boyfriend , his fiancé and yet again the mother of his unborn child .

He couldn't just leave the younger like that , he didn't care that he was mad at him but the other thinking over this stupid things can harm the younger and the life inside ... no Jungkook wouldn't allow that he need the other to stop doing so .

He walked to the other's side "Tae please talk to me at least be mad at me but please stop whatever you are thinking"Jungkook sighed "Tae you don't want to hurt our baby right?"
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him and sat up , "I want to hurt my baby??Kook you are the one who is pushing us in the danger".

"Tae how come moving in is danger?"
"Jungkook"Taehyung took a heavy breathe "Fine I won't say anything but if something happens I'd blame you and no I won't think about anything .. Your baby is safe!!" With that he laid down pulling the quilt above him.

Sighing Jungkook walked to the wardrobe lazily , he pulled out sweatpant and sweatshirt he felt demotivated he didn't want the younger being like this .

It was not like they didn't have fights , they had lots like the one when Taehyung hang out with his friends a lot , their argument was so serious that it made Jungkook raise hand on the other , they didn't talk for months , another was when Taehyung refused for live-in relation they fought whenever they came across each other , small fights like Jungkook overworking which caused him to fall sick , Jungkook getting drunk and Taehyung's revealing clothes were common.But the duration wasn't likeable by any of them .

Jungkook came out of his thoughts by sudden sniffles . Jungkook looked at the other presence in the room but the younger was fast asleep.He again heard the sniffling and it wasn't from anywhere in his room , it was from balcony .

He walked in that direction , opening the curtains , sliding the glass door open he saw nothing but the sniffling grew louder as if the one sobbing is wanting for him to make him/her stop crying .After few moments the sobbing stopped Jungkook again looked around. Registering what was happening he clicked his tongue and walked out the balcony slamming the glass door , but careful enough to not to wake up Taehyung.

 Registering what was happening he clicked his tongue and walked out the balcony slamming the glass door , but careful enough to not to wake up Taehyung

Hey Guys I just wanted to say thank You for reading my book , thanks for wasting your time on my book it means a lot 💕 lovelies.Anyway this story is just about to become interesting I'll update often now but with short chapters !!!Dont forget to vote ...
Thanksss