𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙮

Taehyung was home now , he was better , the doctor said the baby was okay too.
So here he was typing on his phone while leaning against the headboard, sitting cross legged , well he was searching about pregnancy and all cause finally he made up his mind to take care of the baby. And he noticed something this morning his bump , yeah it was little but it was there and he was happy he can't wait to tell to Jungkook.

Talking about Jungkook , he was busy last night he set up the camera in every corner of course leaving the three bedrooms , he knew someone was pranking on them and he is going to find out .

During searching for his pregnancy stuff on the internet, Taehyung's mind went to all those incidents, and he searched for several things like spirit , soul and also read about certain incidents that took place and was relatable to his one , he learned some processes like take over and exorcism, he didn't find anything about his mansion though but he needs to give up , his headache was suddenly back and it was painful than other times.

It was so painful that he began screaming holding his head with both of his palms , tears scrolled down his cheeks , his eyes turning red , Jimin rushed to his room immediately calling out for the other , "Tae??"
"J-jiminn.."
"Tae are you in pain ?where tell me??"He asked coming closer .

"Ahhh Jj-imi..", he pressed his eyes hard but the pain didn't look like it was giving up so Tae gave up ..he passed out.Jimin was crying by now he couldn't see the other like this , he didn't know why it happened and then it hit him Taehyung fainted he needs to call the doctor.

Everyone waited outside Taehyung's bedroom .
Jungkook and Yoongi bolted out of their work place as soon as possible to their mansion.Jin and Jisoo also joined them , they didn't want Jimin to be alone who was crying his heart out.Minji and Woojin was at Woojin's bedroom.

Jungkook was staring at space , he don't know just why Taehyung has to go through all these ,
he was suppose to be healthy and happy during this time and even forever but things are opposite, he felt himself being a failure he promised himself to take care of the other but he didn't do any of it whenever there was call he went to his office and meetings , Taehyung doesn't even ask these days where he was going , maybe he was really failing as a boyfriend , husband and father he was angry at himself. He will make sure Taehyung is fine and then join works.

Some moment later the doctor called them in , the doctor packed his stuff , "He had injury in his head Im guessing that is the cause he was having the pain".
"Doctor he was screaming pretty bad"Jimin informed while Jungkook didn't even want to imagine the other in that state.
"We don't know how bad a pain can be and how much he can take".They all nodded.
Yoongi guided the doctor out while the other's sat down around the room.

Jungkook sat close to Tae who was still passed out . "I am sorry , I should've been more careful baby at least today"He cried holding the other's hand , tears escaped his eyes and he kissed the others hand softly.

When everyone left the room , he removed the bangs from Taehyung's face and kissed his forehead. He didn't leave the other's hand .He stayed there quietly until he felt movements on his arms.

He looked concerned at the other who was waking up, Taehyung sat up spotting the other .
"How are you feeling??"
"I am okay".Taehyung smiled.
Jungkook knew this smile , it was one of those when Taehyung would hide things from the other.But he's not forcing the other now , he needs the other to be okay , he already had enough.

"I'll be okay ..."Taehyung whispered hugging the other.
"You better be .. You got me worried so much..."
"Won't you tell me to leave this house anymore??"Jungkook asked.
"No not until you see it yourself .. I hope those cameras are working".

"What happened??"Yoongi asked .They were in the living room with Jin and Jisoo.
"He was screaming he seemed in lot of pain ..."Yoongi hugged Jimin who was crying his heart out blaming himself for not taking care of the other .
Suddenly Jimin stopped crying , "When will Namjoon hyung come back??,Jimin asked .
Jin looked at the wall clock and said "he must be here anytime ."
"Then lets go we need to talk".Jimin got up , Yoongi was confused but he trusted Jin . So Yoongi just went to check up on Taehyung after all he was a neurologist....

It was not long Namjoon arrived  home , he spotted Jimin and Jin informed him the younger wants to talk .
But Jimin didn't say anything he wanted Namjoon to be talking to him freshly so he waited for the other ...

"Yeah Jiminsi what is it??You look so tensed".
"Hyung you are working in this town's department right?"
"Actually its Seoul's department, but yeah this town is in it".
"I want you to go through the ex owners of our house's document ...I'll get you the name of the owner by tonight".
"You don't have to get me the name .. the landlord of both of our houses are same so we can just visit him or call him over.."
"That'll be okay".
"I don't want to bother you but why are asking for this anything serious Jimin si??"Namjoon politely asked.

"It might sound creepy but the accident that Taehyung faced isn't really an accident or a prank ... its simply someone wants to hurt Tae and .. I just want to know why".

"Jimin si let me look deeply in this case then .. maybe you are just overthinking".
"But then why are you asking for the ex owners??"
"Because as Jungkook is thinking its a prank there must be a reason even for pranking".
"And if you ask me I also wanna know what happened and why is that creepy thing bothering us?
"What creepy things?"

"Joon Jimin and Taehyung thinks there is something on their house .. they saw it themselves".Jin informed.

"Jimin are you sure??"Namjoon asked seriously...

"Hyung is there something wrong??Is it really that creepy??"

"Its not the first time something like this is happening and even it has been happening forever...but lets not reach conclusion...we'll go deep ...stop stressing and also Taehyung si".Jimin nodded.

As Jimin walked inside the dim lighted house ... he reached up the stairs and was about to open his door .. he felt something wet through his slippers looking down he gasped in horror , there was blood flowing all over the doorway coming from Jungkook's room .Jimin's breathes were heavy , the sight was horrific he slowly made his way to Jungkook's door walking on the liquid , feeling chills over all his body , he thanked God he wasn't frozen if something happened to Taehyung or Jungkook or whoever was inside he would save them ... he just didn't know in what condition the person was inside.

Coming in sight with door so close by he extended his hands to the door knob , taking a deep breathe and ignoring the fear he slammed opened the door , Only to see Taehyung cuddling on Jungkook's chest fisting the other's shirt, with Jungkook having his one hand above his head and the other at the back of Taehyung's neck reaching on his stomach where he was rubbing it.Jimin looked down and back but there was no more blood not even on his slippers.

Jimin sighed, "Hyung you needed something??"Jungkook asked shocked by the sudden door slamming .
"No all good ...How is Taehyung??"
"Im okay", Taehyung got up grinning.Jimin smiled back at least Taehyung was happy ..even in all these Dismay....

Its A shitty chapter but it was kinda needed

I have some twists coming up ... Im excited btw don't forget to vote and comment...Borahae...💕💜