𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮?

(Ignore my mistakes)

The Jeon brothers took it upon themselves to organise a funeral. They knew it was their responsibility and they also knew somewhere the death was their fault.

It was two days later the funeral took place. Everything was calm and silent. The sky was darker than usual. The unusual feeling that settled on them was now more horrifying. They were actually loosing hope.

Jimin was badly traumatised he locked him inside his room for two days and only allowed Yoongi to come in .Yoongi didn't leave him alone since then. Minji was at Jin's place.

The Kim family was now scared for what is about to come. The passing events have been unforgettable to each one of them. Jisoo was getting better , she was starting to act normally all of a sudden which relieved the family.But the look Yungo gave her during the funeral said otherwise and they will found out.

Taehyung was more of shocked. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He stopped crying after some hours of seeing Harin's body. He has been quiet after that, and throughout the funeral. He didn't care about feeding himself nor his baby. It Jungkook who fed him because Taehyung was so lost and Jungkook knew this was harmful.

"Tae?", Jungkook called once entering their room after the long funeral.Taehyung was at the balcony looking straight , the same place where he had those abnormal thoughts .But Taehyung didn't respond nor move to glance at Jungkook's call .

Jungkook knew he had to bring Taehyung out of that mindscape. He had to do something.And so he does.He loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt till his chest.

"Hey Love".Jungkook whispered with his voice low and husky , pressing his lips on the younger's shoulder while he circled his arms around his tummy.

"What are you thinking?".Jungkook asked again , voice still low and husky.He pressed another kiss on Taehyung's neck, hoping his ways are working.

"Talk to me".And with that Taehyung started sobbing ...

"Are yo-? Tae...listen hey .... look at me , Talk to me , shhh calm down... " Jungkook tried to calm him, turning the younger at him and pulling him into a hug .

"Shh everything will okay baby just- "

"NO!!", Jungkook was interrupted by Taehyung pulling out of the hug.

"Nothing will b-be ok Okay Jungkook, s-she will destroy everything we had, s-she will r-ruin our family".Taehyung said through tears.

"What are you saying , Taehyung who?".Jungkook asked confused.

"Yes Jungkook Jeongyeon k-killed Harin and now she'll kill m-me too , she d-doesn't want me here , she h-hates me , S-SHE WANTS YOU to herself..."

"Tae what- ... "

"She will take you a-away f-from m-me Jungkook , She didn't get her love b-back then but now s-she will , s-he wi—,

"Tae!!". Jungkook called once realising Tae fainted on his arms, he couldn't even get the pieces of the puzzle together and now this

"Hey, Tae c'mn open your eyes , you're okay , baby please".Jungkook sighed and picked the younger up , and put him on the bed , tucking him inside the blanket.He removed the bangs from the others forehead and pecked there , sighing from time to time rubbing his own forehead. He got up and stepped out of the room looking for Yoongi.

Jungkook spotted Jimin and Minji in Kitchen , meaning Jimin was finally settling himself , Yoongi was at the couch looking lost in his thoughts .

"Hyung".Jungkook called and at the same time the door bell went on.

"I'll take that".Jimin announced walking to the door.

"What is it Kook?".Yoongi asked.

"Hyung Tae, he fainted from exhaustion please check on him and the baby".Jungkook was actually whining to Yoongi and it kinda broke the elder seeing the younger in this state , whom could he even blame.

And so Yoongi walked up bringing the younger in a hug, "Kook they'll be fine okay, Taehyung , he is a strong one , you can do it Kook , make everything alright , okay?".Yoongi pulled out of the hug and asked to which Jungkook nodded.

"I'll check on them".Yoongi walked upstairs to Taehyung's room.

Jungkook then watched Jimin inviting Namjoon inside their house . "Hyung hi".

"Hello Jungkook".Namjoon responded taking a seat in one of the couches.

"So I found something after looking deep into the matter , nothing much helpful just someone who could know about everything happening and help us".Namjoon explained.

"Who is it?".Jimin asked.

"Im Na-yeon , she lives in Ilsan".
Namjoon explained.

"Who is she?".

"Since the station had no documents about your house , I had to look for our house , also the owner of our houses,  he suggested me the same , though he sounded suspicious while we spoke , Na-yeon used to live in our mansion." Namjoon stated..

"Do you have a location?".Jungkook asked.

"Ah , yes I have".Namjoon handed over a file.

"This should work, Thank You so Much Hyung". Jimin said with emotions filling his.

"It's my job Jimin-ssi , I'll get going take care".Namjoon got up .

"Bye Little Minji".He waved to the little girl who was in the kitchen designing cupcakes , she waved back.

"I'll go to Ilsan tomorrow". Jungkook announced .To which Jimin nodded sadly.

"Ah Kook , Taehyung he is okay , but fainting often isn't a good sign , I can't blame him nor you but please". Yoongi said walking towards them.

"Hyung you're right , You can't blame me nor Tae , but the situation , Don't worry I won't let this situation stay forever like this , enough of this !". And Jimin and Yoongi knew Jungkook was upto something.

 And Jimin and Yoongi knew Jungkook was upto something

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment . I Love Y'all Thanks for Reading...