𝑾𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮

The Sun rays scattered all over the sky , the hue  reflecting back from the crack of land.The branches of tree spread out proud of the fruits they brought. The sparrows chirping could've be heard clearly if you are in mood to enjoy nature.

Jungkook rouse from his deep slumber.Composing himself and his surroundings , he looked for the person who can brighten up his existence, he needed this person next to him . He saw Taehyung , and that view once again made him realise how lucky he was , he would never miss this view.The person next to him is really gorgeous , some goddess.All Jungkook felt was proud and Blessed.

Soon worries embedded him as he viewed the other's sleeping position.He tried to place a pillow on the other's stomach area but there was no space.He didn't want to wake the other up , but he was worried .

"Tae , don't lay on your stomach"he tried to position the younger by the waist.
Taehyung opened his eyes , rubbing them .
His head was already tilted so he just pushed his head up "Whats wrong Kookie?"

"Place a pillow there if you are laying on your stomach".Jungkook instructed.
"I am awake" Taehyung sat up beside Jungkook. But frowned covering his mouth , rushing to the washroom.

"Tae careful there , the vase is yet scattered"
Jungkook sighed , he was amazed how the vase scattered into pieces last night , and no he didn't think it was creepy or anything , he won't believe in shits.

He then rushed to the bathroom realising his fiancé was literally throwing his guts out.
He helped the male freshen up ,he didn't like the other sick , he wish he could share the pain of the other. You see he was already an ideal husband and a perfect father.

Getting dressed , both went downstairs to see Yoongi having breakfast alone with the maid serving him. Jungkook told the maid to clean up their room first before starting any of her work .

"Where's Jiminie Hyung??" Taehyung asked Yoongi .
"Oh he is still asleep with Minji , last night he behaved pretty freaked out , maybe a rough night so I let him sleep".Yoongi exclaimed.

Taehyung hummed. Why would Jimin freak out because of a dream , was it common thing?Well he didn't know cause Jimin never said he freaks out due to nightmares.What if Jimin saw something?? Did Jimin get scared due to something??Maybe Jimin also noticed the dark aura of the house? Was Jimin even okay??

Not wasting anymore time , he rushed upstairs to Jimin's room.He saw Jimin at the window looking outside , the older looked lost.
"Jiminie??"
"The bad dreams Minji had aren't even dreams Tae"Jimin said without moving his eyes.
"What to do you mean hyung?"Taehyung stepped closer.

"Minji is right there is someone living with us."Jimin turned to look at the younger.
"Hyung did something happen??"
"I saw her at your door Tae, and her face I just can't explain it's horrific ".Jimin said with a frighten look.
"Im scared Tae". Taehyung rushed to hug the older "I'll talk to Jungkook , we'll be fine hyung".

Taehyung and Jimin decided they would just spend the time at Jin's house.With them they might also know about the house and the cause of it's creepiness.

Once Minji was awake they set off.
"Oh what a pleasant surprise , come in".Jin invited them in happily.
"How are you Tae?"Jisoo asked worried .

"I am better".
"Tae you know when I was pregnant I used to have loads of mood swings and eat a lot Joonie looked so done with me but he never stopped loving me or Woojin"Jin smiled proudly.
"Where's Woojin uncle??"Minji asked shyly.
"Oh he's upstairs just go and barge in babygirl haha" Jin gave her a thumbs up .Minji rushed upstairs.