Aimless

Authors note: hey everyone, I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy this story and you feel free to comment whenever. Originally this story was going to be written in first person but I decided it has a much better flow in third person. It changes into 3rd person a few chapters in, just thought I'd let you know! Enjoy 💕

Minho pov

Storming out of my house and slamming the front door, I marched to my car, hot tears running down my cheeks. I could hear my mums boyfriend yelling after me as my mother weeped from inside the house.

The door flung open once again and the tall mans eyes met mine. "Minho, please come back inside now so we can talk about this, do you hear your mother? Do you see what you've caused?" I scoffed at his ignorance. "You think I did this? You really are an inconsiderate Asshole aren't you?" I screamed. The mans eyes looked down at the ground. "Minho please. Don't do this, not here, not now." He said with a defeated expression. "Fuck you!" I remarked as I flipped him off and drove out of the drive way, barely hearing the radio as my thoughts began exploding.

Who did he think he was? Telling me what to do, how to act? Trying to take my mum away from me and her being too blind to notice. I wasn't stupid however, I saw what he was doing. How dare he do this to me. How dare he do this to us. If he thinks I'm going to let him marry my mother he's got another thing coming.

My father would of never have let this happen.

Jisung pov

I woke up to the sound of laughter erupting from my living room. My family was hosting another house party. My head throbbed as I pulled myself up and sat on the edge of my bed. I ran my fingers through my messy hair as I checked through the messages on my phone. My bedroom felt stuffy and hot. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead as I put my shoes on and walked out of my bedroom. I needed to go for a walk.

I kissed my mother as I told her I was going to the park around the corner. I bowed at a few familiar faces as I slipped out the door. As I stepped outside the cool evening air felt refreshing in my lungs.

Before I knew it I was at the park. I placed myself on one of the swings, kicking the dirt as I aimlessly stared off at the sun setting. still waking up from my nap before, I rubbed my eyes feeling relaxed but sleepy.

My mood changed immediately when I suddenly tensed up as I heard light footsteps coming towards me.

Minho pov

As my car slowly weaved through the streets of the unfamiliar town, my eyes were greeted by a small park. It sat on top of a mountain and was directly facing the setting sun. I'd been driving for an hour and somehow ended up in the town over from my own. It was getting late but there was no way in hell I was going home, not yet anyway. I pulled my car into the car park, turned my radio off, pulled a cigarette from my pocket and began to open my door, eyeing down a swing seat. All of a sudden something caught my eye, someone to be exact. A boy, around my own age, with squirrel like features and orange hair was making his own way to the park. I slowly shut my door and observed him as he took a seat one one of the swings. I was tempted to drive off yet I couldn't peel my eyes away from the boy. How he'd run his fingers through his hair every 5 seconds and how his little feet were kicking around in the dirt. In that moment I don't know what came over me, or what clicked in my brain that beckoned me over to him.

Quietly I walked up to him, noticing how he straightened up at the sound of my footsteps. I sat on the swing next to him. He turned his head towards me and I smiled sweetly.
"Hey."