Money

"Cheesecake huh?" Minho said with a smile as his eyes layed on the road ahead. "Uh huh, it's my favourite." Jisung replied as he grinned at the elder.
"Well how about next time we hang out, I buy you some."
"Next time? I don't recall ever agreeing to a next time." Jisung replied teasingly.
"Aw, what if the cheesecake is a promise? Then can I see you again?" Minho said with a slight pout. "Hmm I am a sucker for bribes if they include food so, I'll think about it." Jisung said in a playful tone.

The car ride continued in a comfortable silence, fancy by twice playing on the radio, with Minho happily humming along, doing a bit of the choreo, causing jisung to yell "both hands on the wheel!" Minho went completely quiet at the sudden outburst until the car errupted in laughter leaving a smile on the two boys' face.

Jisungs phone suddenly made a ding noise. He looked at the notification, let out a dry laugh and with an eye roll he flipped his phone back over.
"Everything okay?" Minho asked, noticing the boys facial expression.
"Yeah it was just an Instagram Dm."
"It must of been worse than that to receive that reaction." Minho said now looking at the boy.
"It's just girls and boys, from my school messaging me 24/7 trying to hang out or go out with them or whatever. I don't understand why they want to be friends so bad it's so annoying." Jisung replied looking out the window. There it was, that feeling inside Minho again.
"Well I hope I don't receive that reaction when I message you." Minho said with a laugh.
"Of coarse not Min." Jisung laughed too.

As they neared Jisungs house, for some reason Minho didn't want to say goodbye to the boy. Stepping out of the car Jisung thanked Minho and went to walk inside.
"Jisung wait!" Minho quickly got out of his car and jogged up to the boy.
"You said your parents are away all weekend right? Mind if I stay over?"

Jisung was shocked by the boys request. He wanted to stay over, while his parents were away. Minho saw a smirk appear on the others face as he nodded his head, feeling his heart speed up he followed jisung inside, still surprised by his own actions.
Because it was dark, Minho couldn't really see the outside of jisungs house, but once he stepped inside and the lights were flicked on, his jaw dropped.

He had heard jisung mention his family had money, but he didn't think like this. The house was huge, like a fortress.  It had a high roof and marble floors. Windows that resembled that of store fronts and a big set of swirling stairs that led up to the second floor. A chandelier hung just above the boys heads and the white walls were decorated with expensive looking pieces of art. Jisung kicked off his shoes, Minho following as they entered the large kitchen.
Sitting on a stool that faced the island, Minho looked at jisung in awe. "Ji, your house, it's a-amazing." Jisung just shrugged. "Thanks I guess, my mum and dad own a business in Malaysia which is quite successful so we've come into quite a bit of money. I like my house in Malaysia better though."
"You have a house in Malaysia aswell??" Minho said still in disbelief.
"Yeah, one in the US and London too, but I'm not much of a traveller so I don't really go there often."
Minho couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"Want some juice?" Jisung said casually, Minho just nodded, still taking in his surroundings.

You wouldn't of thought that Jisung lived a life like this from being his friend. Unlike most people with a lot of money, he didn't brag or show it off. He didn't rub it others faces and flaunt it. Minho admired that about him. Minho lived in a simple 3 bedroom house, however his family was comfortable. They never struggled with money but just by seeing this house made Minho feel  poor.

"Here you go." Jisung said with a smile, "you hungry? I think my mum left some dinner in the fridge for me, she usually cooks extra in case I have friends over though, want some?"
"Oh um, id love some, thanks Ji." Minho smiled at the boy as he put the large plate of food in the microwave.
"No problem."

Authors note : important!
Heyyy so don't attack me but I went back and edited a few chapters. I realised that some things that weren't needed were said as well as things that pushed the story in a direction I didn't want. A lot of editing was done particularly in the chapter "light it for me" And " a place you run to" I feel like those chapters made jisung look too vulnerable and not confident which is the opposite of how I want to portray him in this story. Hope you understand and if you want, take the time to go back and re read them. However if you don't, it won't make MUCH of a difference to the story line for you. Love you all and make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3