Truth

"Hey baby, you okay?" Jisung asked, barely in the door before Minho wrapped his arms around him tightly and bust into tears.

"Hey hey hey, calm down." Jisung said, extremely concerned, wiping the hair from his boyfriends face.
"Let me take you to your room okay? We can talk about what ever is going on."

After a few minutes of Minho sitting on the edge of his bed, still shaken up from his slight breakdown, jisung walked in with a glass of water.

"Here, drink this." He gave the boy the cup which Minho drank as he looked calmed down a bit, jisung continuing to rub circles on his boyfriends back.

"So, are you ready to tell me what's up?" Jisung questioned softly, taking the older boys hand in his own.

"Y-Yeah. I think I am."

And so that's what Minho did. He told jisung everything. Everything about his dad, the full detail about his addiction and its depth and origin, and the real reason why he disliked his soon to be step father so much.

It was hard for Minho to talk about, and it was hard for jisung to hear. He hated the pain in Minhos voice, and his heart broke for the elder when he learnt the devastating truth about his father, no one, especially not a beautiful soul like minho, deserved that.

The cracks in Minhos voice and teary eyes from both parties made jisung want to do nothing more than hold his boyfriend for the rest of eternity, but they had forever to do that, and right now, Minho needed jisungs advice.

"Min, I know that no matter what happens, you'll never be able to move on from what happened to your dad, but I think you need to move on from the idea that this man is trying to replace him. He has been nothing but good to you and I'm sure that your dad would be happy that there is now someone able to look after you and your mum the way he isn't able to. it's important to think about her too. She lost her husband, the love of her life. You loosing me wouldn't even be a fraction of what she felt and it's important to remember that. This man came and he's helping her heal, one day at a time. It's a miracle that she found love after her life fell apart, and it would absolutely kill her to loose her son when she's finally reached a somewhat state of happiness. And for you, my beautiful boy, I will be here every step of the way if you ever need me. I came here without hesitation tonight and I'll do it every night and day until you're okay. But give him a chance, yeah? for me?"

Minho looked jisung, and then at his fiddling hands.
"You're right. I'll try."

Jisung smiled, wiping the tears from the others face.

"Can you stay tonight?" Minho pleaded, looking at jisung with wide eyes.

"Anything for you." Jisung said, wrapping his arms around minho, the two slowly laying onto the bed. Minho curled into the youngers body warmth, jisung slowly taking a hold of Minhos face and connecting their lips.

"I love you." The older said, the moon reflecting in his eyes as he gazed at his boyfriend.

"I love you too, Minho. Goodnight precious."

A/N 💕

I can feel this book drawing very close to its end and I'm big sad :'(

Did y'all not like the last chapter? It was like the first chapter ever I've gotten like one comment one yet it was one of my favourites that I've written lmao

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Pls let me know to keep me motivated! <3

Be sure to vote and comment, love you 💖