Wedding bells

Seungmin fiddled with his tie as he looked at himself in the mirror, hundreds of questions flooding his mind.

He was extremely nervous, but that is a given when your going on your first date with the boy you've been crushing on for months.

I mean, technically it wasn't a date, hyunjin had just agreed to be his plus one at Minhos mums wedding, however that didn't stop the boy from changing his earrings 3 different times and restyling his hair excessively, to the point it almost fell out.

He couldn't deny that he had feelings for the boy, heck, just one look at him and it's be a miracle not to. But the bonus for Seungmin was that hyunjin was so much more than a pretty face. He was funny and kind and considerate and would do anything for the people he loves.

Even after a short time Seungmin could see how reliable he was and what he loved most was how driven he seemed to be. He had a vision for himself in the future and that was the thing Seungmin admired most of all.

He himself, was an aspiring photographer and had so many goals that he wanted to achieve. Hyunjin, in just a short time had also come to do the same.

It might be to early to call it fate, but Seungmin most definitely didn't look over the fact that he wants to take photos for the rest of his life and hyunjin wanted to be in them. On opposite ends of the camera it would seem like a much made in heaven, but Seungmin must remember to not get too ahead of himself.

Almost as if on queue, he heard a knock at the door ultimately revealing the boy he couldn't get off his mind.

"You look gorgeous." Seungmin managed to say, trying to shut his jaw that had basically collapsed at the sight of the older. He almost melted when hyunjin smiled, turning his eyes into crescent moons.

"Same goes to you, are you sure your living on the right side of the camera?" The black haired boy flirted, causing the younger to turn into a blushing mess.

"Don't be ridiculous." Seungmin mumbled shyly as he started to push hyunjin outside once again. "Come on we're going to be late."

-

It was obvious to jisung that Minho was slightly stressed. So much was going on for him and he was finding it so difficult to balance everything.

Stupidly, he had insisted on ordering and picking up his mother's bouquet, yet the wedding was starting in precisely 43 minutes and here he was, standing in the flower shop, waiting and waiting.

"Don't worry, we'll get there in time." Jisung reassured, patting him on the back. Minho just took a deep breath and nodded his head.

Jisung had come along not just to help out the older, but also out of curiosity. He really wanted to see what flowers Minho had chosen as he refused to tell anyone until the big day.

He didn't know why the boy was so determined to pick them or why he had to keep it a secret, and the curiosity was killing him.

Eventually the flowers came out, and jisung was surprised at the beauty of them.

"Minho, they're beautiful." Jisung spoke with a soft voice. The older smiled weakly.

"White roses, they symbolise a fresh start and a new beginning. And sedum, the cure for a broken heart. I thought they would fit in with the situation." He lightly chuckled.