Wide world

*get your tissues*

2 days doing nothing but sitting in the hospital could be worse for Minho if he didn't have jisung.

Just as promised, the boy didn't leave his side. 3rd grade clapping games had turned into second nature and hand cramps burdened both of them after too many games of hang man.

It was quiet, sure. The walls were painfully plane and the room painfully dull, but the happiness radiating off the both of them added enough colour to make it better than bearable.

Minho had started to walk for the first time and the doctors had started allowing jisung to take him for a few strolls around the hospital grounds twice a day.

Usually, the two would sit out in the garden next to the rose beds and soak up the sun that both of them had missed staying cooped up inside.

Flower crowns became a constant accessory for both boys and having a hand attached to their own at all times was a given.

Thankfully, Minho was told he could be discharged today.

This was both a blessing and a curse on the boys as it meant that now, Jisung had no reason to be held back from work. He had to go and his flights were booked almost immediately after hearing the news of minho being allowed to go home.

And before they new it, the day had come.

In only 4 hours Minho had to drive his love to the airport and say goodbye to him for god knows how long, and to say he was dreading it, was an understatement.

"I'm sorry our last few days together were spent with me being unconscious for the most part." Minho sulked, folding up on of Jisungs shirts and placing it in his suitcase.

"Minho, I told you that it's okay, on the bright side I got to spend more time with you than I originally would've.... even if you weren't exactly awake." The younger said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"You don't have to lie to me sung, can't you just admit to me that I'm a burden?" The older pouted, dramatically sitting on the bed.

Jisung just shook his head and laughed lightly, placing his hands on Minho's cheeks. "Even if you were a burden, which you never in a million years would be, you'd be the prettiest one that ever did exist."

Minho scoffed in an attempt to cover his blush as he placed his back on the mattress and sighed. "How am I ever going to survive without you?"

The younger softly laughed, but his fallen expression didn't go unnoticed by the brunette. Both of them knew that it was all jokes now, but the second it actually became reality, neither were truly sure if they'd be able to keep themselves together.

"You'll be just fine my love, don't worry you're pretty little mind about it."

-

Just like that, the moment had arrived.

The airport seemed a lot colder than it did when Minho was last here as a kid, and whether that was because of the sadness in the air or not was beyond him.

All of the boys friends had shown up, hyunjin more devastated than any of them, aside from Minho of course.

Jisungs parents hadn't come to send him off as they would be in Australia next week anyway so the extra flight was pointless, meaning that the 8 boys that stood in the middle of the building, were given the job of sending Jisung off into the wide world.

"I'm gonna miss you hyung." Jeongin said with a sad smile as all the boys stood near Jisungs gate, huddled around him. "As much as I hate to admit it, so will I." Seungmin added, using his best efforts to use humour to cover his sadness.