Im so sorry

Surprisingly to Minho, hyunjin was great company. After Minho spontaneously called hyunjin and asked to hang out, the two went to laser tag. Even though they had only met once before, unexpectedly they clicked whilst at the club. Minho liked hyunjins extroverted personality, and hyunjin liked Minhos laid back vibe.
So when they hung out again, they got along really well and it wasn't awkward at all. The whole situation was pretty random really, not only was it a Monday night, but he was at laser tag with his boyfriends bestfriend. However in his defence, stranger things have happened.

"So, jisung tells me you model?" Minho asked whilst taking a sip of his milkshake. "Yeah I do, I was scouted while at a dance competition and since then it's gotten pretty serious I guess. I've travelled to a fair few places and gotten a lot of offers for agencies but I haven't agreed to anything yet. I'm still in school so there's no rush." Minho shook his head in amazement.
"Wow, that's amazing." Hyunjin laughed. "It's a lot of fun. Come to think of it, I actually have a shoot next week, did you want to come along?" Minho was surprised at the offer but accepted it happily. He'd always enjoyed looking at photography so he'd loved to be able to see what happens behind the scenes. The two boys spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other better. They exchanged instagrams and by the time they parted ways, they considered each other to be good friends.

-

"Jisung you know I missed you so much right?" The two boys found themselves to be walking through jisungs rose garden. It was golden hour and the sun reflected beautifully off of the hills, making the afternoon look magical. Jisung sighed. "Yeah."
Mingi smiled. "I missed your house too. And your family." Jisung looked at the boy.
"you need to stop saying things like that." Mingi furrowed his eye brows "Why?" Once again jisung sighed. "Mingi it's hard enough to be with you right now. Do you know how much it hurts? To see you here again? The way you walk into my house without having to think twice about where the kitchen is. The way you hug my parents as if they were your own. The way you keep bringing up old memories and little things you remember about me. It's hard. It's so hard. You left me. You left me when I thought everything was amazing. You left me after telling me we would be forever. I loved you so much and you just left. Left me, like I was absolutely nothing." The two boys stood facing each other, Mingi with guilt plastered on his face.

"J-jisung I didn't even realise how much the way I was acting was hurting you. I'm know that was ignorant, but you weren't the only one who went through pain ok? Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done. I did it because not doing it would've hurt more. I had to go on my own. Bringing someone else when I left to travel, even you who I loved so much, was out of the question, and making you wait a year to see me, was cruel." Jisung scoffed. "After dating for 3 years and then dumping me by text and blocking my number is cruel Mingi don't give me that bullshit." Jisung was feeling so many emotions by this point.

"You're right. But please understand I didn't do it because I didn't love you anymore. I did it because I loved you too much and it scared me how much I did. I would've gone crazy without seeing you, so I thought if we broke up, maybe I'd get over you." Jisungs eyes began to swell with tears. "That was selfish of you. I loved you more than words could describe. I got no closure at all. At least you knew what was happening. One day I was happy, the next I was heartbroken and I was so clueless as to why you did it. It's taken me months to get over you. And now that I finally have, you walk right back into my life." Mingi held jisungs hand. "I'm so so sorry jisung. I know I left. I know I was an asshole. But please let's just go and get some coffee or something. I want to move past this. I want you back in my life and I want us to be on good terms. Please?" Even though he didn't want to, jisung couldn't help but forgive him. Mingi wouldn't ruin his happiness this way, maybe he'd add to it? He didn't want any more stress.

He just wanted to be happy.

S.mingi

Liked by woo

Liked by woo.young and 312 others
S.mingi coffee, secured. Boyfriend, pending...
View all 7 comments
Hong.joong Don't go breaking any hearts 👀

Authors note 💕
I'm back :p I was on holidays so I wasn't able to update! This is literally the worst chapter I've ever written but I hadn't updated for like 4 days so I really just wanted to give you something. I apologise 😩 anyways, if any of you guys have twitter, drop your @'s I want to see if any of my moots read this story 👀 I'll also add you guys! Be sure to comment and vote if you enjoyed <3

Ps. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 5k READS WTF 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 I love y'all ❤️❤️