As you wish

"Oh my god jisung what did you do?!" Minho asked as he walked down the stairs.
"I-I dontttt knowwww" jisung said back to the boy. Minho saw the smashed bottle on the floor, but was confused as to the lack of liquid. He looked at jisung, noticing his flushed face. Putting two and two together he realised jisung must of drank the entire contents of the bottle, the effect of the alcohol will kick in soon. He decided to take the boy upstairs while he could still walk straight.
"Come on let's go upstairs, I'll deal with this."
"Okayyyyy." Jisung giggled as Minho carefully Brough him up the stairs.

Immediately jisung was sat in the lounge with a glass of water.
"Drink this, I'll be right back." Minho said as he patted the boy on his shoulder, making his way downstairs to clean the shards of glass.
Once he returned, he sat on the lounge next to jisung. The boy gave him a playful look as he quickly crawled over to the elder.
"Hyung, do you think I'm cute?"
Minho chuckled. "Yes ji, you're very cute. Now drink your water." Jisung pouted.
"I'm not convinced! Let me show you how cute I really am!" Before Minho could intrude, jisung stacked a few pillows on minhos lap. He kneeled on them and began doing his best aeygo. Minho couldn't help but blush at the distance between their faces.
"Ya! You have too look at me to see how cute I am! Turn your head back!" Jisung demanded as he softly grabbed minhos chin forcing him to look at him. However once the twos eyes met, the playful look in jisungs eyes was gone, replaced rather.

What starred back at Minho was a boy with lust written all over his face. Minho was taken aback by the mood change.
"Ji? You okay?" Jisung brought his hand up to the elders cheek and stroked his face.
"You're really pretty. You know that right? I remember the first time we met and I saw your face. It felt like everything stopped and I was staring at an angel. You're an angel Minnie, a pretty pretty angel!" Minho smiled at this.
"You're an angel too ji. But I think it's time we put you to bed don't you think?" Jisung shook his head. "I disagree. I want attention minho!"
Minho slowly began to discover that jisung became extremely needy and whinny when he was drunk. Making a mental note of this, Minho cane up with a compromise.
"I'll play with your hair until you fall asleep, how does that sound?" Jisung nodded his head as he reached his arms out insinuating for Minho to carry him. Minho sighed in defeat.
"As you wish."

Authors note 💕
This was not well written and I do apologise! I just really wanted to get this chapter out of the way. Vote and comment if you enjoyed <3