Clubbing

The next few days went by like a breeze for the boys and waking up in each other's arms for the first time, was quite possibly the best feeling ever. Unfortunately the weekend was over and Minho had gone home, but they made sure that they would see each other as much as possible, whether it be before or after school.

It was Friday afternoon, And jisung was walking home from school. Usually at this time he'd be heading for the park to meet minho, but him and the boy got coffee before school so they hadn't planned anything for the afternoon.

Jisung had his earphones in as he was happily pacing along the footpath in the direction of his house. He was daydreaming as he listened to a song from his playlist flow from his earphones as he put in the code for the gate to his house to open, and entered. Walking past his flourishing front garden he noticed 2 cars parked in his driveway making him aware his parents were home. Entering his home, he was immediately pulled into a great big hug by his dad.
"Son! I missed you! How are you buddy!"
Jisungs dad was often away with his mum staying in one of his houses across the world, however his mum usually found more time to come home than his dad could. He did miss his dad, but he knew other people had it a lot worse so he was thankful for the few times he could see his dad.
"Hey dad, I'm good. I missed you too." He said as his father released his grip on him.
"Careful not to strangle our son!" His mother said as she happily walked in, kissing her son on the cheek and ruffling his hair.
"So, it's Friday night! Do you have any plans darling?" His mother asked. Jisung shook his head.
"No I don't think so. I already saw minho today but I might text hyunjin and see what he's up to." Jisung blurted out.
"Oooo Who's Minho?" His dad said wiggling his eyes brows at his son.
"N-no one. S-shut up." Jisung said as his face turned pink. His parents shared a look of knowing to each other but let it slide as jisung made his way upstairs.

To jisungs delight, when he looked down at his phone screen he was greeted with a message from a group chat which included 3 of his friends; hyunjin, Felix and jeongin.

Bestfrand 🤑
Hey bitches,,, we're going clubbing tonight!!!

I'm down, jeongin? Felix?

Innie 🥺
Hell yessss! I need to get drunk lmao

Lix 💕
Jeongin your not coming

Innie 🥺
What why not?!

Lix 💕
You're still a child, go watch Disney or something.

Innie 🥺
>:(

Bestfrand 🤑
Listen! IDC who comes and who doesn't so let me rephrase my first message;
I'm going clubbing and anyone else is free to join me.

Lix
Meet you there at 8

Bestfrand
Okay 💅💅

Jisung laughed at the banter between his friends. It was only 4 and they were meeting at 8 so he thought he could sleep for an hour and then he'd still have plenty of time to get ready. He picked up his phone one more time to set an alarm when he noticed another message, this one however was from Minho.

Minnie 🥰
Hey baby, whatcha doin?

Jisung smiled at his screen as an idea popped into his mind.

About to sleep, you free tonight?

Minnie 🥰
Yep, did you have something in mind?

Come over at 6:30? You're meeting my friends.

With that, Jisung set his alarm for an hour, and turned off his phone, going straight to sleep.

Authors note 💕
So if you haven't noticed I've been really inspired to write recently, hence the amount of updates I've made in the past few days. I'm just trying to write as much as I can while I feel like I know what I'm doing! Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3

Also I saw this photo of Jb from got7 on my timeline today and I felt the need to share 👀